Looking for... a partner/sponsor

Well if any moderator thinks this topic is not appropriate to this section then please move it by all means, however make sure to inform me as well please.

Right I'm Matt in 17 years old going onto 18 years old, and I have been developing Lineage 2 server for 5 years now.

Yes 13 years old was quite young but i really enjoyed creating new stuff and I really liked Lineage 2 so I thought of why not combining the both and become a l2 developer.

Since I am pretty young , its hard for me to open a server just on my own, so I am looking for some partners/sponsors to help me out in opening my server, I would prefer to be someone who knows about Lineage 2 quite alot, and a rather trustworthy person.

If need to be you can see the server and how it looks inside if you are unsure, the details of partnerships and such we can talk about either in PM or on Skype( pm me for skype) and I'll make sure to give you the best experience possible.

P.S Try to be nice guys, I will understand if I am still to young to open one, But I learned alot over those 5 years and I know for sure that I can keep my server up and running and free of bugs, and fix  them as soon as possible.

You can ask me any questions here, or in PM

The Chronicle That I Focused on is freya.Also I have been developing my Freya server for a Year now.

Best Regards

Matt

I'm sorry but I can't see something really cool on this. If you consider yourself as a developer you probably have a lot of stuff to show us.

I havent added all the features there for the sake of, when people come in they will know everything about it, I want to make sure that when people come in into my server they will find new things that they didnt know before hand.

Also before that server I also Ran  L][Netherworld an interlude server, if I still have the pack Ill let you have a peak at it