★ L2OFF L2Dismay Hellbound★

if you dont i inform you i am gonna dekarma you and you know the reason you say that files are shared that doesnt exist , waiting :)

No offence but you are a nobody to dekarma me.

First off i just made a comment are you rage about it.

Second i got the Dismay files since alot of time back from a realy good friend of Vim his name is Rey if you know.

Third im in vacation for the whole summer and i just got a smartphone here. Do not worry just because of your rage i will share the files you are trying to sell.

I have one advice : stop trying to fool people for some silly money and get a real job.

And last but not least : Do not threat me about dekarma for your futile reason, next time i will report you.

Good luck with your sales/buisness.

No offence but you are a nobody to dekarma me.

First off i just made a comment are you rage about it.

Second i got the Dismay files since alot of time back from a realy good friend of Vim his name is Rey if you know.

Third im in vacation for the whole summer and i just got a smartphone here. Do not worry just because of your rage i will share the files you are trying to sell.

I have one advice : stop trying to fool people for some silly money and get a real job.

And last but not least : Do not threat me about dekarma for your futile reason, next time i will report you.

Good luck with your sales/buisness.

i am gonna dekarma you for share that i am selling just do it

i am gonna dekarma you for share that i am selling just do it

I will share them dont worry.

Plus you aint the only buster around trying to sell free shared stuff.

))

I will share them dont worry.

Plus you aint the only buster around trying to sell free shared stuff.

))

free shared? next time u will tell that u will have it x2 i cant see it anywhere

free shared? next time u will tell that u will have it x2 i cant see it anywhere

Mate, anything based on outdated files on this forum, with few custom scripts like shops or buffers, is shared doesn't matter. Its like a car, if its an Open Calibra doesn't matter how much garbage you will add to it, it will still be an Opel Calibra but with your garbage, you can't say suddenly "Hey I Developed a new brand car" beacause you didn't its still an Opel (Vauxhall in England).