Members with shitty attitude

Intrepid

It's all about mindset, some of them are freaking retarded.

I know that at some point i felt sorry for the greek country to hold that much braindead people. But still beeing slightly undereducated as far as common sense goes is not a problem, my issue is that each and every single 1 of those who wants to be a pain in the ass for us, are doing it because its natural to them to act like that.

I know that at some point i felt sorry for the greek country to hold that much braindead people. But still beeing slightly undereducated as far as common sense goes is not a problem, my issue is that each and every single 1 of those who wants to be a pain in the ass for us, are doing it because its natural to them to act like that.

you felt sorry about greece? :pleaseb1tch:  :gtfo:

It's the internet nowadays, the parents can't handle them, so they leave them in front of the computer to have an escape. ;DD

you are proving that i was right

you make me sick here..

some staffs and members make me feel like here is MaxHaters.com not MaxChaters.

It's the internet nowadays, the parents can't handle them, so they leave them in front of the computer to have an escape. ;DD

you say ballshiets now.don't say anything again about greece!

well thats not the reason, they don't learn what is the meaning of respect and they don't think at all

You are not completely right here

First of all, most countries have that amount of 'braindead' people, as you want to call them, or whatever.

But since mxc is dominated by greeks(mostly) plus the main content of the forum refers to kinda 'stupid people' ( omg l2hacks cheats ) you get this result.

I/you have come to deal with same retarded people from all countries.

well thats not the reason, they don't learn what is the meaning of respect and they don't think at all

respect...thats so rare around here...

and you are a normal member imagine what the staff gets sometimes XD

well yeah i know imagine he don't even know me, imagine how much hate and jelly are some ppl to staffers couse they are not one of them..

you make me sick here..

some staffs and members make me feel like here is MaxHaters.com not MaxChaters.you say ballshiets now.don't say anything again about greece!

u are acting like you deserve some respect but you are not winning it.

and you are a normal member imagine what the staff gets sometimes XD

staffs?and what you are?lol..we are the same!

who respect me to respect him?ask ppl who respect me if i respect them or not ;)

respect...thats so rare around here...

you speak about respect?OXAOXAOXAOXA

well yeah i know imagine he don't even know me, imagine how much hate and jelly are some ppl to staffers couse they are not one of them..

u are acting like you deserve some respect but you are not winning it.

i don't want respect now from noone.

staffs?and what you are?lol..we are the same!who respect me to respect him?ask ppl who respect me if i respect them or not ;)you speak about respect?OXAOXAOXAOXA

i don't want respect now from noone.

Like i said you know nothing about respect

i ve been member in many different forums

mxc for sure has the most shitty members than any other forum i have ever been

thats because mods are too lenient instead of banning and because of the theme of this forum (cheats)

That's the exact reason.

For example, take SpirakosDaFaq or whatever his name is.

He is here judging the staff members and their actions, flaming them and such.

While he is a banned member already...

What's the point of this?