high five [L2J] L2Vadc

L2VADC

Ahahaahahahaahahahaha!!!!that stallone is so big retard....ahahahaha

PS:if y come to greece u can find him from that (  https://www.facebook.com/avoukatos.vasilis?fref=ts  )

Ahahaahahahaahahahaha!!!!that stallone is so big retard....ahahahaha

PS:if y come to greece u can find him from that (  https://www.facebook.com/avoukatos.vasilis?fref=ts  )

but im sure  as long as u play l2 you will hurt for this stallone big retard and u wont stop bumping his topic  O0 O0 O0

but im sure  as long as u play l2 you will hurt for this stallone big retard and u wont stop bumping his topic  O0 O0 O0

h alithia eina pws se xei parei prefa to miso forum k sydoma to allo miso...synexize na anoigeis new projects k ta mono atoma p 8a loggaroun 8a ne oi egefalika nekroi latinoi p k afragoi einai...

h alithia eina pws se xei parei prefa to miso forum k sydoma to allo miso...synexize na anoigeis new projects k ta mono atoma p 8a loggaroun 8a ne oi egefalika nekroi latinoi p k afragoi einai...

lol

I dont play l2 anymore just spamming some topics,, plus i played in the past in 2 of his server and it was epic fail!!and i dont care about fail i am just sick of retarded greedy admins like him or yuri for example,,,and i dont like that he is greek like me cause cause of him ppl will say greeks retards!!

Maybe its time  stalone to say in announcemets "Reward for everyone who comes in giran for picture",and then walking like kid in all sites posting that he have some poeple online :D :D  :troll:

l2sexi have 200 online every day and have almost same votes.

so yes i quess its more than 3k

for sure

:troll:

Why are u so naive???have u ever seen a server with 3k online players???NO U DONT...if u believe that servers like avdc have 3k,or tales 6k,or world 2.5k .....

dude it was Irony.

Read again :P

l2sexi have 200 online players every day and have almost same votes.