high five [L2J]L2World Of Ages

kam3ran

Oh you give war when everyone left? Why you didn't accept war for 1 week when we were playing? I never saw your clan out of town. Tell me more about that 3v5 lol, how much epics you got in this server? 0? or admins gave you some? I checked all my frapses and i didn't see  your top cp even once, all time you was hiding and when other cps quit than you thing you so pro lol.

Send me your fraps, i wanna see from Rune siege :D

I didn't fraps sieges, because i had many boxes on and my pc lagged, ask 1tm for that.

Ask you, and send me it:D i dont have contact for it..

bsc u was better at siege bsc we dont know about bres at cs :D so we dont buy ...  u all time ressed bishop and we dont use any res :D

bsc u was better at siege bsc we dont know about bres at cs :D so we dont buy ...  u all time ressed bishop and we dont use any res :D

salva+charm S  :) charm S like 15min/reuse

and defenders can res normaly, just need press control(normaly dont need control)

when we lost the castle then we didnt had any res, only salva/charm

attackers have to  put flag to be able to res on castle siege, was good fights in rune anyway :)

My poor net gonna take 1 week to resend that frapses, about ress in this top world server you can ress normaly just need press ctrl.  :dat:

salva+charm S  :) charm S like 15min/reuse

and defenders can res normaly, just need press control(normaly dont need control)

when we lost the castle then we didnt had any res, only salva/charm

attackers have to  put flag to be able to res on castle siege, was good fights in rune anyway :)

We cant put flag, so it was problem, with res i think we dont need Color for take this castle, and after we fail with crystals kill, we think rune have 4 crystals, but was 5 :D

and charm 20min reus..

Yes jok3 sure, but we dont try it with control, bsc it was first server where it work :D

I honestly dont get it, why be such a sick community? do you enjoy goin from server to server each week? why not just improve one instead of destroying it with trollish comments in forums, i tought the dota community was the worst in concern to behavior.

I honestly dont get it, why be such a sick community? do you enjoy goin from server to server each week? why not just improve one instead of destroying it with trollish comments in forums, i tought the dota community was the worst in concern to behavior.

It's impossible to improve this server, admins just doing what they want instead of fixing smth, at start it was not that bad balance, but in last 4 days admins just fucked all server with their custom class changes and they keep doing that, no one quits servers for some bugs or other small things, this server have big problem and that problem is admins. I bet you didn't see how arrogant they are at forums when players report bugs. I remember before some years i got banned at world forum only for reporting too much bugs, it seems admins didn't change in that time...

It's impossible to improve this server, admins just doing what they want instead of fixing smth, at start it was not that bad balance, but in last 4 days admins just -beep-ed all server with their custom class changes and they keep doing that, no one quits servers for some bugs or other small things, this server have big problem and that problem is admins. I bet you didn't see how arrogant they are at forums when players report bugs. I remember before some years i got banned at world forum only for reporting too much bugs, it seems admins didn't change in that time...

I can agree with about the admins, i also recieved some bad support from them in a couple of cases, but still, what these players are doing, braging about the fact that maybe they exploited some bugs, insulting the admins and in general being dissrespectfull to all the community its childish.

Send me your fraps, i wanna see from Rune siege :D

I tried to upluad to youtube, but ofc copyrights nonsence appears... so reuploaded elsewhere:

L2WOA Rune siege - July 28

(Or other hosting: http://1tm.vidmeup.com/view?q=51fd392b99fc2.flv)

I tried to upluad to youtube, but ofc copyrights nonsence appears... so reuploaded elsewhere:

L2WOA Rune siege - July 28

(Or other hosting: http://1tm.vidmeup.com/view?q=51fd392b99fc2.flv)

Its nice, it was hard if you know about ctrl res:D + the -beep- warlord at pt..  and this soulhand shock was awesome:D