high five [L2J]L2World Of Ages

kam3ran

oh please, go -beep- urself unskilled l2j admin, go back to school and learn java before u setup servers. braindead kid.

L2world is bugged like shit, and needs many fixes.  but its the only server wich is FREE from corruption. i am completly sure about this.And thats the reason why me, my cp, and many other clan are rejoining l2world. Just look at stalones/yuris/mouse servers, 1 month max and dead, EVERYTHINK from donate.

Look at l2tales donate, epic jewels olaf shirt etc etc. totaly unbalanced.

haha, who said im stalone,, seriously?then why im flame his serv? are you braindamaged too or what, im with jok3 cp

who playing on world atm you serious? only retards like you gonna stay there, and offline shops, its sad that even 80% of server leave, fake online will replace them and even more

U get support or why u defend L2World ?:DDD

Joke pt quit server, our pt get banned, soon quit BadColor cp, now left Stormy clan  and Polish idiots, and server at was only randoms.

[/quote

who joke? whos badcolor? factors that hide deep inside loa to farm? got banned for expoilting and now you cry? XAXAXAXAAX gogo cry more

Joke pt quit server, our pt get banned, soon quit BadColor cp, now left Stormy clan  and Polish idiots, and server at was only randoms.

who joke? whos badcolor? factors that hide deep inside loa to farm? got banned for expoilting and now you cry? XAXAXAXAAX gogo cry more

So you are only random who farm all time dv/loa or any location, if u dont know who is joke or badcolor omg..

So dont speak about shits, world now are death.

And we quit give armor friends, and after we get ban.

[/quote

that factors had more epics and pvps than you ever gonna have in world at all, i never saw your top cp out of town, never accepting wars, not even comming at sieges, serious clan you got here, even when admins giving you items you still are scared to do smth, defend server more, mb they will give you some more items lol.

just pm pto ingame for 9vs9 and stfu please forum factors.

You are so brave for 9v9 when all cps already quit server, why you didn't ask for 9v9 when there still was some cps playing? Why you didn't even accept wars or come out of town?

pto keep flaming

from your pt can do somethink only prey / and the wr

your ol cant handle one trickster in noble set [l0l] with 1 sec reuse chain heal

but now you can be pro party

you can fights vs party with the hellknight in noble set (dunno his nickname but only one at server hk with noble vesper set hvy set)

and his party with rolled 2vs8 with achylek.

pto keep flaming

your ol cant handle one trickster in noble set [l0l] with 1 sec reuse chain heal

you can fights vs party with the hellknight in noble set (dunno his nickname but only one at server hk with noble vesper set hvy set)

Nikki, ... dont know full nick:D The best easy DA at olly.. Noble set +6 and still noob.

pto keep flaming

i still dont see any 9vs9 pm, jok3 ur pt died to us 3vs5 while u had 2 healers, why you even talk?

Kids got banned/quit the server now they try to destroy the server :D

i still dont see any 9vs9 pm, jok3 ur pt died to us 3vs5 while u had 2 healers, why you even talk?

Kids got banned/quit the server now they try to destroy the server :D

Kids get valakas, kids get baium, kids get rune castle, ...

what u get ? noble set!!! op u win server.

kids bugged valakas and gonna get banned gz :D please accept 9vs9 or at least accept war, we given war to whole server, only 3 clans accept. pls stfu

You are no brain or what? We play 5days, u dont accept war, so why u have now ego up if we quit this fuck bugged server?...  :rage: :rage:

and we get ban on acc w/o equip, so valakas still is at server.

kids bugged valakas and gonna get banned gz :D please accept 9vs9 or at least accept war, we given war to whole server, only 3 clans accept. pls stfu

Oh you give war when everyone left? Why you didn't accept war for 1 week when we were playing? I never saw your clan out of town. Tell me more about that 3v5 lol, how much epics you got in this server? 0? or admins gave you some? I checked all my frapses and i didn't see  your top cp even once, all time you was hiding and when other cps quit than you thing you so pro lol.