matthew !!

HappyViolence

[gr]Δεν σου ζήτησε κανένας την γνώμη σου,συνέχισε να κάνεις τσιμπούκια και θα γίνεις κάποτε μοδ,καλά το πας.[/gr]

ViBaR if you're so sure about licking then why don't you see yourself? eh banned guy? :happyforever:

1. If your account its banned do another. Simple as that.

2. If your account its banned that seems like you broke any rules

In my opinion:

1. I dont know why u care so much about one account or why u give atention to the things you dont like here, just dont take them serious and go on. Maybe u are right or maybe not but one thing its clear, you wont change anything here. I guess u have other stuffs in real life that deservs your effort. And basicly if someone attacks you answer him nicely and softly and put there all that's right in your opinion about him, then if he continue dont go on because you will show that u are weak.

Anyway take that as advice, only if you want it to.

So stop drama make other acc because a ban once its given its not fair for other banned peoples to get unbanned.

Greetings... IW¹!

1. If your account its banned do another. Simple as that.

2. If your account its banned that seems like you broke any rules

In my opinion:

1. I dont know why u care so much about one account or why u give atention to the things you dont like here, just dont take them serious and go on. Maybe u are right or maybe not but one thing its clear, you wont change anything here.

So stop drama make other acc because a ban once its given its not fair for other banned peoples to get unbanned.

Greetings!

Did anyone talk about my ban? Check my reg date and you ll find out that is not a new acc.

You are starting the drama atm.

Re check my replay its edited a while.

Also im not starting drama, i tell only my personal opinion about this situation. That's all gl!

You dont have a clue right?

Just stop it.

You seems rly retarded, all i need to know its that you was banned and now you are unbanned and the next day u are again banned.

So that doesnet smells so good.

Anyway useless to give u explications :_j gl

You seems rly retarded, all i need to know its that you was banned and now you are unbanned and the next day u are again banned.

where is my sig

Nice attitude,Romo.

Check karma issues topic and you ll find out why am i banned.