interlude [L2OFF]L2Forever

Features look nothing like the old l2f. In fact, these features scream generic cashgrab server.

Having archy's and anima's names in the staff list won't bring the old l2f community back, especially when you dare reveal you have none other than dizzan in there.

oh cmon, you srsly think you can just steal the name of l2f and open some interlude off (like there are not enough interlude x50-100 fail servers). and no i dont trust you, cuz i know you are not the real l2forever staff, so please change the server name!

oh cmon, you srsly think you can just steal the name of l2f and open some interlude off (like there are not enough interlude x50-100 fail servers). and no i dont trust you, cuz i know you are not the real l2forever staff, so please change the server name!

i dont care about you my friend, we are the real staff of l2 Forever, so  no come to our server and stop spam my topic

How comes that I've spoke yesterday with littlearchy and he said that he is not opening the server, otherwise hes not Admin/GM or what the heck u posted there ?! :)

Don't tell me that is a fake server becouse I cannot believe that (LOL) or.. you are "Anima"? Could you lie us telling that you are anima or dunno what else?

Wish you Good luck on  DDoSes mate!

Another copycat ruining the reputation of the real L2Forever. You're not the real owner of L2forever, I've known archy, anima and many veteran players/gms (turnicks, Aidelyn, etc) from the only real L2forever that existed.