New Best Security All Java Servers!

I think they left the subject in my sale ...

I would like to know if someone broke my security system because they said so many things ...

I've PM'ed you regarding the clientside i might be interested in :)

I didn't say it was custom.

I said the need for something custom - even if simple beats the hell out of standardized process that's the same for everyone else.

And yes you are retarded - because you do not read my posts nor answer them.

You just act like a bigshot and call arguments senseless without saying specificly why.

I geuss because they're logical and your used to garbled MXC idiots.

Where yelling and throwing "OMFG MXC SUPAH DEV" tag helps an argument.

You can't magicly invent a different way the entire subset of computers communicate and pretend it's awesome.

You doesnt worth answering to so as i last post just because your lack of understanding drives me crazy i say it again, packet obfuscation is a part of the network communication of lineage beetwen the client and the server, l2j skipped this feature for some reason but on retail and inside offmod packs this features is used to make the life of packet sniffers much harder and depending on the tool itself a server can totally ignore there existance.

You doesnt worth answering to so as i last post just because your lack of understanding drives me crazy i say it again, packet obfuscation is a part of the network communication of lineage beetwen the client and the server, l2j skipped this feature for some reason but on retail and inside offmod packs this features is used to make the life of packet sniffers much harder and depending on the tool itself a server can totally ignore there existance.

No it cannot - you ignorant foulmouthed kid with poor english.

For the same reason i tried to explain to your and your small brain.

ABC to XYZ  - L2 Encyption

GBC to ABC to XYZ - Obfuscation of opcodes + L2 Encryption.

Same shit, one more step.

Even l2phx has supported it for billions of ages as part of options.

Why is it you cannot understand that in order to communicate you need to understand the language - If you speak Spanish to me, i need a translator that translates to English for me to understand.

This doesn't change if you do Portuguese > Spanish > English.

However i need to know, your saying Portugeuse to me, so i can translate to Spanish, and then to English.

Are you this stupid ?

Come on - You are better than this.

A cannot understand B - unless they both agree to a set language term that both understand.

Simple.

Same with packet communication.,

• 1 month later...