Antharas-Valakas-Lindvior Weapons [Freya_God]

Tomoya, since you're not responding to my PM, I'm trying it here.. could you please send me the edited meshes without those ugly credits, please? I can make the rest by myself, I just don't know how to edit glow textures  :'( it seems like the textures from real-pvp.ru are the only ones on the internet

edit: nvm, found dem edited without the credits real-pvp.ru on google, lol

Edited by Dexter

hi. i could found effect glows for antharas, but for valakas and lindvior are incomplete. is there any way to "adapt" glows from OFF lindvior to H5? I have the client and i would like to know if its possible

Guys if you are using those glows made for real-pvp.ru (Interlude), all you have to do to adapt weapongrp is to add two more colums -1 -1 at the end of every line..

the simple way to do this is to copy one line from your WORKING weapongrp file, paste in Excel and paste weapongrp from antharas under it so you can see the difference

every line in weapongrp must be same-size (read: MUST HAVE SAME AMOUNT OF COLUMNS) else its not gonna save properly or you gonna get critical errors when you run teh game

if you are trying to use tauti files, you not gonna succeed, cause in new GOD version of l2, the weapongrp has MORE columns than H5 and the column, which sets the effect, is simply missing in H5 (it seems almost same, but one important number is missing in h5, so as somebody above me said already: it's not possible to use GOD files for H5) so if you are not good enough to mod GOD files and copy only the effects into different file, all you can do is to use real-pvp.ru interlude files (but it has ugly credits on it, so it's really bad for live servers)

Edited by Dexter

i ve found texture without real-pvp.eu 

but my problem now is that i use my working weapongrp and the glow is far from the weapon. i want to say that (for example antharas thrower) the effect isn't placed right and it glows away from the weapon. is there any way to fix or rotate glowing?

i ve found texture without real-pvp.eu 

but my problem now is that i use my working weapongrp and the glow is far from the weapon. i want to say that (for example antharas thrower) the effect isn't placed right and it glows away from the weapon. is there any way to fix or rotate glowing?

well.. those 5 numbers right behind the effect name set the position and the size of the effect, while the 6 numbers behind the sample range set the position and size of the glow (color, from enchant level).. there's a nice guide out there on google (maybe here on mxc aswell) explaining exactly which one stands for what ;)