Antharas-Valakas-Lindvior Weapons [Freya_God]

Those weapons are not yours.

did i said they are mine? i said i created the files so everyone can have em...

that you have stuck to it? thanks to the author themes. Here will glow for them - and it will be

sure dude..:)

i made the files all by my self just to share here :) client and server files made on my own :)

THANK YOU GUYS YOU ARE WELCOME!! :)

so u say u made them by urself but u dont even have the clients.

u write they have glow in freya/hi5 client, when u have no ideea that the effects work diffrerently in god, and will NEVER work in freya.

sad that the private server i talk about didnt protect it s files.

so u say u made them by urself but u dont even have the clients.

u write they have glow in freya/hi5 client, when u have no ideea that the effects work diffrerently in god, and will NEVER work in freya.

fkin thief. that s all u are.  sad that the private server i talk about didnt protect it s files.

newb thief.

you respected a great joker. We in the Russian craftsmen even for IT has a glow made ​​in jest, and only for HF it even easier

you respected a great joker. We in the Russian craftsmen even for IT has a glow made ​​in jest, and only for HF it even easier

nice story bro, and gl editing .u files.

all russian craftsmen failed to edit .u files,  post here an il server with the glows working. or use search on forum, and document yourself.

Our masters have done glow for HF s still a month ago, and who strongly wanted - even parallel to the imposed. Well, according to your "evidence" Hold, nerd)

http://forummaxi.ru/index.php?showtopic=36322

http://real-pvp.ru/

Our masters have done glow for HF s still a month ago, and who strongly wanted - even parallel to the imposed. Well, according to your "evidence" Hold, nerd)

as nobody respects my job... hidden...

I respect any work, let alone work on the client side, whatever that may be.

This here is some "elements" who themselves do not spread, but shit bricks

i know you do respect it.. im not speaking about you im speaking about these guys...

thank you :)

Used the russians glows in a GF client, they work pretty fine, but some effects are missplaced (for ex. bow some effects are shifted forward, while the rest are in the right place). Removed ugly credits.

eq2n9v.jpg

Regards,

Tomoya