Antharas-Valakas-Lindvior Weapons [Freya_God]

Karan,

you're link will be deleted if you'l share  it, that's my work and it's working only because i edited .u script with hex editor(and some as**le used a protection issue, to leak my work for free).

Karan,

you're link will be deleted if you'l share  it, that's my work and it's working only because i edited .u script with hex editor(and some as**le used a protection issue, to leak my work for free).

www.maxcheaters.com welcome ;)

Karan,

Nope, I got the client interlude leaked around and adapted to high five, if you have why not share? Another thing, I'm using u. Official

I try StaticMesh2 from lindvior it not work

StaticMesh LineageEffectsStaticmeshes2.wooh04.ranger_root02: Serial size mismatch: Got 49940, Expected 49957

History: LoadObject <- (StaticMesh LineageEffectsStaticmeshes2.wooh04.ranger_root02 565238==565238/10037975 515298 49957) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class LineageEffect.weapon_lind_shaper NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- APawn::SpawnBoneAttachedEffect <- User::SpawnItemAttachedEffect <- User::SpawnAdditionalWeaponEffect <- User::SetPawnResource <- NCPawnView_InvenItemWnd::OnRButtonDown <- NCPawnView_InvenItemWnd::OnLButtonDblClick <- NCVirtualWndMain::SetFocusingWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 0034038C 515 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Nope, I got the client interlude leaked around and adapted to high five, if you have why not share? Another thing, I'm using u. Official

It is my work you dummy, the script is working with any client, i waisted a lot of time - not for free and i loose about 500$+ on this.

It is my work you dummy, the script is working with any client, i waisted a lot of time - not for free and i loose about 500$+ on this.

.U does not work in crossbow... is a mercenary and you only think about money.