interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

FIX MANA POTION I DIE WITH BISHOP 30 TIMES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MANA ! WTF

fix the server,you have a lot of work to do,srv atm is really bad,everything is bad,farm,pvp lmao,you have 80 ppl online,50 in town afk

fix the server,you have a lot of work to do,srv atm is really bad,everything is bad,farm,pvp lmao,you have 80 ppl online,50 in town afk

Dat.

Dude , you should keep customs off this.. Make the old Liberators / Sandora. Thats the server ppl need atm.. In this srv the only class you see is Titan.. Its bad that ppl cant farm without titan -.-

Dat.

Dude , you should keep customs off this.. Make the old Liberators / Sandora. Thats the server ppl need atm.. In this srv the only class you see is Titan.. Its bad that ppl cant farm without titan -.-

Dat.

yeah +1

Dat.

+1 and also make the farm little more easy!

+1 and also make the farm little more easy!

http://enrya-world.pro/forum/index.php?topic=230.msg2502#new

Go check the new changelog of our update , NOW ALL DROPS ARE UPGRADE Go check it please!

Farm is more easy...!

Dat.

150 is now online.

http://enrya-world.pro/forum/index.php?topic=230.msg2502#new

Go check the new changelog of our update , NOW ALL DROPS ARE UPGRADE Go check it please!

Farm is more easy...!

no the farm is not more easy is same sh1t,in solo zone lvl 81 mobs drop 40-45 silver and 30 gold,for 1 boss jewel you need 4,5k silver and 3,5k gold,for intact set you need like 20k silver and 15k gold,that's means like 10k mobs=))

no the farm is not more easy is same sh1t,in solo zone lvl 81 mobs drop 40-45 silver and 30 gold,for 1 boss jewel you need 4,5k silver and 3,5k gold,for intact set you need like 20k silver and 15k gold,that's means like 10k mobs=))

All mobs from solo zones drops 70-80 silver 40-50 gold

after that u have to go on party zones to xp and get more drops

you can obtain from all events 4-5 event medals , even if u lose i get 1 or 2 except from the event , after that u can exchange 20 event medals for 20k gold or silver all mobs and all farms are good our economy system are based at adena gold siler all are farmable and dropable from events - farm .

I am clear on gaming its not something hard please check it again!

All mobs from solo zones drops 70-80 silver 40-50 gold

after that u have to go on party zones to xp and get more drops

you can obtain from all events 4-5 event medals , even if u lose i get 1 or 2 except from the event , after that u can exchange 20 event medals for 20k gold or silver all mobs and all farms are good our economy system are based at adena gold siler all are farmable and dropable from events - farm .

I am clear on gaming its not something hard please check it again!

Still Fail. Whole server as titans.. Remove the shitty customs and make it +4/20 100% blessed and make it classic pvp server... u will have like 500 ppl on.

Most of ppl say is fail, he ( the owner) know is fail...

WHY THE FUCK U DON'T HAVE ANOTHER JOB, THAN DDOSING GOOD SERVERS? Atleast let the players play a decent server if your shit is not good.

Never saw more dumb ppl than this kiddo who has money and spend them with making just bad shits. Rly, how u can watch me 24/7 to see when im online and to put my server down?? GET A LIFE!

And stop fcking say me "i don't do that" cuz u are the only fucker who does that. If not u personaly, your dumb friends!

Most of ppl say is fail, he ( the owner) know is fail...

WHY THE -beep- U DON'T HAVE ANOTHER JOB, THAN DDOSING GOOD SERVERS? Atleast let the players play a decent server if your shit is not good.

Never saw more dumb ppl than this kiddo who has money and spend them with making just bad shits. Rly, how u can watch me 24/7 to see when im online and to put my server down?? GET A LIFE!

And stop fcking say me "i don't do that" cuz u are the only -beep-er who does that. If not u personaly, your dumb friends!

Be as proffesional he is and spend money,you fucking cry cause he ddos you. BUY A FUCKING PROTECTION AS EVERYONE DOES,by crying you won't win anything dude. I did the same on my server & i know without ddos protection i will fail. So That's why i won't open without ddos protection,i suggest you do the same!

Be as proffesional he is and spend money,you -beep-ing cry cause he ddos you. BUY A -beep-ING PROTECTION AS EVERYONE DOES,by crying you won't win anything dude. I did the same on my server & i know without ddos protection i will fail. So That's why i won't open without ddos protection,i suggest you do the same!

Dude, i know that.. But even so, he must ddos everyone just cuz he is a "pro guy" ?? I had my server opened 4-5 months with NO protection, no one touched it..

And now comes this tard with this joke server, and make his rulles :) That's what i don't understand... I understand,,,few hours ddos...But 5-6 days ...without even 5 minutes to stop?

Im not crying for nothing, but he's a fcking human not a robot...He thinks he will win a prize for closing my srv? :)...or closing the work of others?

He think like that "best ddoser have best players" .. HELL NO, best server has the largest number of players... Better i advice him to damn work on that shit instead of attacking :)

Be as proffesional he is and spend money,you -beep-ing cry cause he ddos you. BUY A -beep-ING PROTECTION AS EVERYONE DOES,by crying you won't win anything dude. I did the same on my server & i know without ddos protection i will fail. So That's why i won't open without ddos protection,i suggest you do the same!

you got some points there, but have you ever asked your self why should someone buy a DDoS protection? For what? Because some kiddos can download it through the net, and start attacking servers? For god's shake.

In the other hand, DDoS protection would be better cuz with that way you secure your work, hard job you did in your server.

that's my opinion