[Preview] Pokemon Catcher

ehm when you going to share it?

As he said, he just started it.. Need more help since is a very complex thing.

And btw,as xDrem said, you could do something more unique, based on Pokemon and let some of the basics of l2.

I got some ideas also, if u will start doing it tell me.. For some nice scripts wich can be done.

As he said, he just started it.. Need more help since is a very complex thing.

And btw,as xDrem said, you could do something more unique, based on Pokemon and let some of the basics of l2.

I got some ideas also, if u will start doing it tell me.. For some nice scripts wich can be done.

if he needs help he can ask for things i ask this only because a preview topic sometimes ends up beeing a preview only with no share just to spam you know

Yea, i hope that will be shared after it will be done. Would be awesome >:)

yeah im kind of excited about this one even tho it sounds weird when you think about it :D

Well, are just 2 options.. Can be a total fail in the end, or a AWESOME thing. :D we need to see that.

The gameplay is most important.

if we put the code (bad or awesome) on Lineage there is no sense, recreating l2 world to pokemon world be great, possible and easy. Just needs time and lots of work

w0w guys easy i didn't say that i will recreat the l2word i just did a mod like pokemon.  plz don't spam and if you have some ideas just send me pm to avoid the spam here because if we will spam they will lock it.

• 2 months later...

Well, try doing the code working with the actual mobs from L2.

I would be more happy to see it work with normal mobs .

And i think more guys will want it like that (avoiding to add any new client modifies and keep the retail ones)

So can be that done? Players can own any npc they want (except grandbosses).

I can work with the client side. That's already a lot of pokemon models ready on Garry's Mod from Hal-Life 2, just need convert it to unreal. BUT for this i will need that someone buy Garry's Mod for me on Steam because the models are only avaliable for download when you have this.

• 4 weeks later...