[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

SteLaRaSoO long time to post, what happened dude?

[gr] einai o epomenos gm malon, osoi pirate gms edw eno se oti freya server evgene kanate (esu isos oxi) trelo QQ edw panagitses oloi)  [/gr]

Congratulations panos for being 20 hours online to work on balance while all i did was to snoop and have fun with retards (:

At least you learnt something from the server , what dyes to put on trickster/domi and the other classes you tried to "balance" with your low l2 skills :*

Its pointless to post pics now since server is dead and nobody cares , but good to have in mind to dont trust 15 year old kids for next time.

Congratulations panos for being 20 hours online to work on balance while all i did was to snoop and have fun with retards (:

At least you learnt something from the server , what dyes to put on trickster/domi and the other classes you tried to "balance" with your low l2 skills :*

Its pointless to post pics now since server is dead and nobody cares , but good to have in mind to dont trust 15 year old kids for next time.

Yes, exactly but you and the gypsy did most of the work so I don't care either. For the record I did nothing. It was Stelaras who did the most of the dirt work. so go qq to someone else. You must be a really complexed girl, go hook up with some fake e-girls now, go on.

sry that you suck :/

so itsimpa now

SteLaRaSoO long time to post, what happened dude?

I'm having fun watching how inexperienced kids that became GMs can destroy a server and admin's work so easy, exactly like you were doing before you get kicked, mr Runaway / panos4ever.

I'm having fun watching how inexperienced kids that became GMs can destroy a server and admin's work so easy, exactly like you were doing before you get kicked, mr Runaway / panos4ever.

And you were the one who replace me where? Oh wait! In a graveyard gj.

name on mxc?

Yes cause I can't write.

You can't even read it cause English level is too high for you. About being more capable to do anything better than me. 2 words. Bitch please. Go waste your youth life in front of a computer, yes you can, fatty.

and he called me fatty? "ego" problems maybe