[L2J] L2Agony

srslyziom

Server CLOSED

After one week working so hard and barely sleeping I have decided to give up. I have been spending all my time solving the DDoS attack problem and log in that I could not work in the secundary problems and bugs of the server. I have contacted several companies hired by L2 TOP servers and they could not give me any solution. I have asked to admins of other servers, some of them friends, and they did not know the cause of our server problem.

Related to DDoS protection, I want to clarify that I have been working with two different companies. The first one hardly could keep the server on and it was creating many log in problems, the second one was not able to do anything. The only company that guarantees sever stability is really expensive and I cannot manage it. I did not open donation because I consider that in order to ask for any help I need to guarantee certain stability. DDoS attacks were really strong for what I can pay, according to the company it overcomes 50 GB/s, actuallty that is too much.

I did not open donations, with this server I did not get a single buck, otherwise I have lost a lot of money, however, when I decided to open the server I was aware of it.

I do not think I will reopen again L2Agony or any other server, only if I get the opportunity to share costs with some one else and I can guarantee a stable sever.

If we were not attacked by DDoS probably we would have had the chance to become a really populated server. In one week we got 1500 users in forums and +900 players in game. My sincere apologies to L2Agony players, I did as much as I could but I cannot spend more than 600$ in a DDoS protection, as well as a dedicated server and a hosting web. I have never though I could get DDoS attacks of this magnitude.

Thanks for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About my haters, I did mistakes too, ofcs, but keep laughing the DDoS attacks of this people. I guess is fun for u to play a different server every "X" time. Maybe u should blame the people who make this attacks more than the one who is trying to make a server with his own money and work.

I Dont have nothing more to say, GZ to everyone who wanted to see L2 Agony closed.

Server CLOSED

After one week working so hard and barely sleeping I have decided to give up. I have been spending all my time solving the DDoS attack problem and log in that I could not work in the secundary problems and bugs of the server. I have contacted several companies hired by L2 TOP servers and they could not give me any solution. I have asked to admins of other servers, some of them friends, and they did not know the cause of our server problem.

Related to DDoS protection, I want to clarify that I have been working with two different companies. The first one hardly could keep the server on and it was creating many log in problems, the second one was not able to do anything. The only company that guarantees sever stability is really expensive and I cannot manage it. I did not open donation because I consider that in order to ask for any help I need to guarantee certain stability. DDoS attacks were really strong for what I can pay, according to the company it overcomes 50 GB/s, actuallty that is too much.

I did not open donations, with this server I did not get a single buck, otherwise I have lost a lot of money, however, when I decided to open the server I was aware of it.

I do not think I will reopen again L2Agony or any other server, only if I get the opportunity to share costs with some one else and I can guarantee a stable sever.

If we were not attacked by DDoS probably we would have had the chance to become a really populated server. In one week we got 1500 users in forums and +900 players in game. My sincere apologies to L2Agony players, I did as much as I could but I cannot spend more than 600$ in a DDoS protection, as well as a dedicated server and a hosting web. I have never though I could get DDoS attacks of this magnitude.

Thanks for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About my haters, I did mistakes too, ofcs, but keep laughing the DDoS attacks of this people. I guess is fun for u to play a different server every "X" time. Maybe u should blame the people who make this attacks more than the one who is trying to make a server with his own money and work.

I Dont have nothing more to say, GZ to everyone who wanted to see L2 Agony closed.

shiet..really?

this server going realy good..

that's why lineage 2 it's dead on nowdays cauz we have full of kids who ddos all servers and they think that they make something good with this!

The thing is that they make ddos attacks cauz they know that they can't even imagine to create server like this that's why they hate realy awesome servers!

but don't be disappointed mate you make the best and that's good for you to know it fvck your haters!

INFO FROM L2AGONY WEBSITE:

L2 Agony Reborn

L2Agony is coming back. Thank to all the players who have cooperated to bring back the server and have supported me to keep the Project alive. We will consider our first try as a beta versión and we will open soon with a full-working server.

Conversation @ www.facebook.com/L2Agony

INFO FROM L2AGONY WEBSITE:

L2 Agony Reborn

L2Agony is coming back. Thank to all the players who have cooperated to bring back the server and have supported me to keep the Project alive. We will consider our first try as a beta versión and we will open soon with a full-working server.

Conversation @ www.facebook.com/L2Agony

That's good news!let's hope that this time ppl will not flame about server and give l2agony team a try to prove us that they make good work on server :)