(Video) Real or Fake?

Maxtor

Fake.

It looks like an old AppleII in the 80th movies

working ... ... ... ...

lol, i think it is. Author is someone Phoenix :? .

thnks to maddeamon :P

well it doesn't LOOKS like fake ... Since the author showed that he had 100 and now he has 1,000,000 and he can drop 1,000 ... Strange thing is only that the "adena adding operation" takes so long =\ Since sending a packet isn't anything long ...

So I'd say ... 50\50 .

well it doesn't LOOKS like fake ... Since the author showed that he had 100 and now he has 1' date='000,000 and he can drop 1,000 ... Strange thing is only that the "adena adding operation" takes so long =\ Since sending a packet isn't anything long ...

So I'd say ... 50\50 .[/quote']

i think that this program is based either on sql injection, or packet modify. 1)If its sql, adena can be encreased only if server restarts. 2) Packets? dificult, most of the time crash client/server.

well it doesn't LOOKS like fake ... Since the author showed that he had 100 and now he has 1' date='000,000 and he can drop 1,000 ... Strange thing is only that the "adena adding operation" takes so long =\ Since sending a packet isn't anything long ...

So I'd say ... 50\50 .[/quote']

i think that this program is based either on sql injection, or packet modify. 1)If its sql, adena can be encreased only if server restarts. 2) Packets? dificult, most of the time crash client/server.

OK. But it's only in case the proggy really works =/ When he was restarting the the game :

1) He could have joined videos. It's easy to do when the screen is static. (the 1,000,000 adena came for an example from his hi-level char on same server)

2) Or he restarted because the new data from SQL must have been readed.

So I'll still stay on 50\50 then =/ .

P.S Anyway, fake or not, it's not coming to public =)

From the looks of it I say it's fake. There are so many ways you can edit a video these days, especially that this one is low quality. So there are pretty much chances that it's fake, but who knows :P. There are some people that just need some atention :o