Ranked boost up to Platinum 1!

stratoss

A little bump now my boost is finished, the guy can be trusted 200%, really friendly and efficient, and way cheaper than all the "challenger" websites you could find, here is the graph of my boost:

894378Graph.jpg

Started at Bronze I and now here I am ;)

868147Promo.jpg

100% Vouch!

Just lol'd . From each division at bronze you take 10e?

If that is cheap,i dont wonna guess how challenger's price are.

Can you please take your trashtalk and gtfo of my thread please :) .I allready got loads of customers at this price and trust me they are really cheap to any other online website/challenger sites selling boosts.Plus i am trusted, working fast, reliable and friendly.

Can you please take your trashtalk and gtfo of my thread please :) .I allready got loads of customers at this price and trust me they are really cheap to any other online website/challenger sites selling boosts.Plus i am trusted, working fast, reliable and friendly.

Im not here to fight with randoms kid,im just saiying.

And yes,you are so friendly.

Im working on more accounts this moment thanks people for trusting me!

WARNING:MysteriO$ AKA BoOmBoOm is a scammer i boosted up his account and got no money for it!Please take care

I knew he was a scammer, he refused to pay half the money before I would start boosting, you should make up a way to not scammed like I have!

just a question.. you say that you boost from Silver to Gold for 20 euro. So if im Silver III, you're going to make me Gold III, or Gold V?

If  you could read more carefully what the design is saying says "Silver to Gold promotion price" not whole tier price.. wich means from s1 to g5 costs 20 euro

Then go "just say" somewhere else, if you had any clue of the "pro" websites prices, you'd be choking right now

this is example you mentioned 3 times is bullshit. pro sites get paid by the gametime they spend...not per division as we do on these forums.

ppl who buy boost services usually try to cut some of the price.imagine if we had the same prices.