Ranked boost up to Platinum 1!

stratoss

Paidia egw dialeja ton stratos poli kalos kai sas ton prwtinw, me pige apo bronze platinum kai se sxesei me allous boost poli oikonimika kai poloi grhgora se 9 meres.....Einai foberos kai se enhmerwnei kiolas gia to ti ginetai kai den se piezei me ta xrhmata...THE BEST!!!

Paidia egw dialeja ton stratos poli kalos kai sas ton prwtinw, me pige apo bronze platinum kai se sxesei me allous boost poli oikonimika kai poloi grhgora se 9 meres.....Einai foberos kai se enhmerwnei kiolas gia to ti ginetai kai den se piezei me ta xrhmata...THE BEST!!!

I know there are people who are trying to abuse my services, but you won't get that on me!That guy is R*****s and i asked him personally to come post for me he just created an acc he is my last boosting acc and i asked him personally to come vouch for me since i did a great job for him.Now if you got any problems about my post do not come trashtalk in here im having great time boosting accounts and the numbers are getting insane high everyday and im fine with it soon ill have a new desktop thanks to people that donated me cause ive boosted them and ill add screens and specs in here!Btw ill be busy till tuesday wednesday so if you wanna get boosted ur boosts will start after Thursday

MysteriO$ AKA `BoØmBoØm scammed me.The whole story goes i am a ranked elo booster he said that he will pay me for boosting him i started boosting cause he said he had no money for it right now then he delayed payments day by day and after that a day he comes and change password and block me from skype,proofs are here please do something about it!

Proofs http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/b9xl.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/rw9m.jpg/

just saw these pictures.SUDDEN CLARIFICATION. all these skype contacts are ex-clients of me who paid a lot of money to me already and after the boosts either they got deleted either they deleted me..

rule number 1: never boost without payments first. no money no honey.you just boosted a trash to plat for no money. he got a good rank you got zero money,we got 1 trash in that zone. good

just report the account you used to play at riot. use chat logs too

just saw these pictures.SUDDEN CLARIFICATION. all these skype contacts are ex-clients of me who paid a lot of money to me already and after the boosts either they got deleted either they deleted me..

rule number 1: never boost without payments first. no money no honey.you just boosted a trash to plat for no money. he got a good rank you got zero money,we got 1 trash in that zone. good

just report the account you used to play at riot. use chat logs too

I don't want any IP search or messing up with my main account or so... That's why i did nothing about it with riot, the only good thing is that he made some ad's for me and even tho he scammed me i gained something from it.Anyway he has switched his name allready and propably his account is sold allready so i don't really care im okay that he got banned.About the money the problem is that 90% is paying me first then going for boost but some "high mxc members" wanna put vouchers infront make trades via middleman and stuff and im negative to all that.From now on and allready my customers know by the time you give me your account you give me a precentage of the money too and then while im boosting it your paying till i finish boost and u finish the payments.So im sure im getting money for my work and you are sure you are paying an account that is actively boosting.

Im really sorry i was innactive for 2 days but i had real life problems and they were not depended by me to fix them.Now everything is fine im back ONLINE!And boosts delay is gonne im going to max boosting again and im full till like next thursday so if you wanna get into the queue for next week give me a pm or add me at skype thanks! :happyforever:

Well some people do not want to understand that i will NOT boost someone without paying some price for a start!.If you want boost and you want it NOW you have to pay a price for your account to get boosted NOW.I am not going to boost an account "cause u have no money right now".When you have the money then i start the boost.