Ranked boost up to Platinum 1!

stratoss

So my name is Stratos and i've been playing lol since it was still on beta mode and i got thousands of games right now.After some random pm asked me to boost him i accepted and then he brought some friends and ive boosted some more people for money.

So the prices are really low because im just playing by myself no company or w/e behind all this and the prices are really lower than the other peoples so im boosting from bronze up to Platinum 1!Prices are friendly and if u come in numbers i can low them more!

Edit:6Z0sg.png

If you want to contact PM me or contact me at skype at "stratos-obelias"

Edit : Im on epvp now too http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2705811-ranked-boost-up-plat-i.html so you could vouch for me there too or just check me out!Thanks

Some random matches*

width=1024 height=532http://i.epvpimg.com/4iuzf.png[/img]

Thanks for your time!

Pm him He have the lower prices .!! he boost my account From Silver 3 On Platinum !! really cheap Guy i vouch for him !

he got the account yesterday and he boost you from silver 3 to platinum on "24" hours?

Something goes bad

Nothing smells bad, It's just me boosting up people for low prices,not groups that help me not company or anything and everything is donne because im in a big need right now and more vouchers will come in soon...I got some pm's for vouches but they ask for too much like boosting them from bronze V to silver 1 to vouch me etc...Give me a shot if you really wanna get boosted fast and with prices that will surprise you.!  8)

Thanks i hope more people will vouch for me soon!Dont be afraid add me on skype and let the rest on me!!Remember the prices im working on have nothing to do with other prices seriously no competition on the prices!

Im working on more accounts this moment thanks people for trusting me!

WARNING:MysteriO$ AKA BoOmBoOm is a scammer i boosted up his account and got no money for it!Please take care

What's your price for boost from Gold I to Diamond V? And how mutch time will you need?

Accounts im working on are seriously going up fast!Thanks for choosing me to boost you and thanks for trusting me people!!!!Im open to more PM's or add me at skype!

Thanks again !!!  :happyforever:

Insane increase in account boost numbers last 2 days,Thank for the trust people!Im still open for more but im kinda busy till Tuesday so if you  want boost and u have patience till  tuesday ur accounts will get boost faster!