My last report

xdem

Dont troll FinalGod he's my favorite guy here !  :gusta:

Xaxaxaxa never mind

About xdem you got your second dekarma just for your general behaviour not only for the post.

Xaxaxaxa never mind

About xdem you got your second dekarma just for your general behaviour not only for the post.

I got my first dekarma for my general behaviour, so stop using this excuse

Xaxaxaxa never mind

He also rage me to but, i wont answer with the methood like others did (-1) because i have good soul. And i am the man of justice and mercy !

still he flamed me first, what you got to say now ?

the thing is that the most of your post is "flame" but maybe they don't know the difference from serious to for fun comments!

you "flame" me a lot of times and i "flame" you too but we both know that is for fun and you don't mean all this things!

the bad thing is that if they see this now they will say "i say this for fun" but it's not!

the most of staffs here they think that they are something more than normal members!

well as we say in Greece and i don't care if i take dekarma for this [gr] oi perissoteroi edw mesa eiste mia trixa apo ta arxidia mu prosopika!lete oti malakia sas katevei sto kefali,paizei ta perissotera staffs na mn eine panw twn 20 etwn k logo twn "dikaiwmatwn" pu exun pistevun oti eine kati![/gr]

Dekarma can be applied only if some user doesn't follow rules...

9: Trolling,Drama,threatening others,fighting in public are not allowed

Trolling others, making drama stories , threatening others, fighting in public, talking about DDosing friendly sites, talking about police, goverment, lawyers etc..... ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Please ban 99.9% of forum.

Trolling others, making drama stories , threatening others, fighting in public, talking about DDosing friendly sites, talking about police, goverment, lawyers etc..... ARE NOT ALLOWED.

exactly

yeap +1 on this!

Ban normal members and staffs too!leave only maxtor and some "non flamer" members..

the thing is that the most of your post is "flame" but maybe they don't know the difference from serious to for fun comments!

you "flame" me a lot of times and i "flame" you too but we both know that is for fun and you don't mean all this things!

the bad thing is that if they see this now they will say "i say this for fun" but it's not!

the most of staffs here they think that they are something more than normal members!

well as we say in Greece and i don't care if i take dekarma for this [gr] oi perissoteroi edw mesa eiste mia trixa apo ta arxidia mu prosopika!lete oti -beep-ia sas katevei sto kefali,paizei ta perissotera staffs na mn eine panw twn 20 etwn k logo twn "dikaiwmatwn" pu exun pistevun oti eine kati![/gr]

Τι άντρας ...

cant you really see the real reason behind this dekarma ? pure hate ... thats what makes him incapable of this position, mesisng bussiness with personal

He didnt dekarma me cause he was insulted, he was searching for a reason to smite me

Τι άντρας ...

dn eine thema ti antras!

apla to thema eine oti prospathite na "kanete to forum kalitero" otan oi perissoteroi apo sas dn eiste kan swstoi!

me sena proswpika dn exw thema(kserw sta @@ su) alla me 2 staffs sigkekrimena exw provlima gt kathe fora epeidi exun ena Moderator i Global Moderator katw apo to onoma tus nomizun oti pernun dwro k arxidia gia na lene oti malakia tus katevei sto kefali k otan egw pw mia malakia tha faw dekarma i kai ban gia ton idio logo!

den mporei na mu leei emena min vrizeis o allos otan krazei to 1/3 apo ta members se topics pu exun sxoliasei..

An everyday conversation on spam topic

This is the conversation which lead me on the second dekarma.

Even if this convesration deserves smite its on Spam Section

Please no locks and stuff I want to see a variate of answers...

Thanks

cant you really see the real reason behind this dekarma ? pure hate ... thats what makes him incapable of this position, mesisng bussiness with personal

He didnt dekarma me cause he was insulted, he was searching for a reason to smite me

My opinion is that  you deserve warning since you are acting arrogant against all...

By making such a topics and escalate the case you are annoying people, thats why you gain -2...

If you are doing this to get karma restore my advice is to try other way.