Focus Chance vs. Focus Power

focus chance on hard mobs/pvp/pk/oly/coli etc.

focus power when im not using any skills to kill mobs (focus chance increase chance to mortals land, but DECREASE normal crit rate).

Focus Chance  -  Critical Chance from front -30%, Critical Chance from side +30%,

Critical Chance from back +60%

This includes the "blow" series of skills.

Focus Power -  Critical Damage from front -30%, Critical Damage from side +30%, Critical Damage from back +60%

you can decide wich one is better you ^^

and ofc focus death is ftw ...

Focus Death - Critical -30%, Blow land rate +60%, Critical Damage from front -30%, Critical Damage from back +90%

Focus chance, cuz that makes you get more times doing critical hits, and if is in a high rate server well buffed critical hits will be High damage so focus power only make your crit stronger.

Focus chance FTW! oh and focus change give your dagger skills more chance to give crit too, and in pvp dagger almost dont give regular hits.

depends on the server u are playing

i noticed that mostly in l2j (INTERLUDE) servers u make more damage with focus chance ( YES CHANCE NOT POWER) and also lands more BUT if thats fixed i also go for focus power

i think its better quality over quantity

You don't get it. Focus chance does not  increase lethals rate just increase critical rate for physical simple hits from side and mostly from behind.From front you have penalty so is not always a good option. Personally i would use it ONLY if i had run out of mp and chase an enemy with dagger or if enemy runs again and i have bow (on servers where focus chance is not canceled when switching weapon).

look.

on pvp mine first skill i use is bluff -> so the best idea for me is focus chance (then mortal, backstab and lethal) and enemy down.. the same tactic for oly... thats why i love it..

and about focus power - its useless when skills wont land..

and focus chance decrease normal crit rate, thats why its only for coly and 'big' mobs for me..

Focus chance :

Increases the critical rate and success rate of all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

Focus Power :

Temporarily changes the damage of critical attack and all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

Well whit this descriptions  people can give  they opinion

Here is mine

For hige rate servers i just use focus chance , whit this u can kill 1 people (titan whit guts xD) in 1 hit

and also kill tyranosaurus and get rly fast the life stones lvl 76

in low rates focus power , u need more dmg so is the best ..

how much can focus chance give ?