Focus Chance vs. Focus Power

yes, PvE player vs enviroment, killing mobs

Focus Chance - Critical Chance from front -30%, Critical Chance form side +30%, Critical Chance from back +60%

Focus Death - Critical -30%, Blow land rate +60%, Critical Damage from front -30%, Critical Damage from back +90%

Focus Power - Critical Damage from font -30%, Critical Damage from side +30%, Critical Damage from back +60%

here u can see it

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skill

Well in a pvp server(When theres an npc buffer so u can get full buffs)you should crit power cuz u already got nice crit.change from the buffs...Besides theres more buffs that gives u crit change than crit power..

In a low rate server that you basically spend your time xping and probably there wont be an npc buffer you should use crit change...But since u reach a high level,join a good clan,and ur prepared to go siege or smth u better use power cuz you get ol buffs and prophet buffs(If your clan is enough good thats why i said "Prepared") ....So you can get down healers easy using backstabs.

Cya.

Still can't understand why you prefer focus chance in xp. Are you able to kill mobs with simple hits all from behind or side? I think not! Focus chance is used only to increase critical chance for simple hiots ONLY from side and behind and it doesn't increase chance of skills to crit.

Still can't understand why you prefer focus chance in xp. Are you able to kill mobs with simple hits all from behind or side? I think not! Focus chance is used only to increase critical chance for simple hiots ONLY from side and behind and it doesn't increase chance of skills to crit.

Well,in a low rate server u cant be fullbuffed so the skill's reuse sux..So u end up hitting normal hits.. :)

Well,in a low rate server u cant be fullbuffed so the skill's reuse sux..So u end up hitting normal hits.. :)

I think you haven't understand what i was saying: When you xp with simple hits you hit the mob face to face neither from side nor back. Result  from face to face? Less critical hits with focus chance on than without it.

I think you haven't understand what i was saying: When you xp with simple hits you hit the mob face to face neither from side nor back. Result  from face to face? Less critical hits with focus chance on than without it.

So if i am right you mean that the only skill u got is backstab? >.>

Please read my post again.

Ok let's do a last try:

Focus chance: critical chance for simple hits from front -30%,side +30%,back +60%.Does not affect skills success rate nor skills critical rate. Result? usefull only if u chase someone who is trying to escape and u don't have enough mana so you use simple hits. When u exping you kill monsters face to face. The only way to say that skill is usefull in xp is when mobs are all the time bluffed to show their back or paralized and going to hit from side or behind.

If someone says that you do more damage with skills on focus chance than with focus power from behind is because server is bugged and the exact side that mob looks is shown wrongly. Sad but true...