Take these in considaration

xdem

Im not a retarded kid to flame random people for no reason, this is what I gathered with 30 minutes of search:

Probably your family is retarded, you make statements w/o supporting them, seriously, go consult a doctor kid.

3 lines, hahah, you are really brain-damaged, go post here the coding for each request so we can see if you really know what you are talking about

Go compile & test it, not working, dumb-ass.

yes, he's a really big dumb-ass butthurt kid, nothing left to say

Typical answer from guys like you telling that things are easy to code and shared on forums though you got no ideea how to do them. Also got mentally challanged and started calling scammer in order to avoid the main subject, dude you are so brain damaged you should go consult a doctor.

So I get punished for asking this guy "are you retarded" ?

Lets suppose retard is a punishable offence then, then I have the right to report:

god you retard...you linked an SHA1 decrypter which doesnt work...my link is for an MD5 decrypter...

And yes, Im waiting for both of them the dekarma for the "flame", Im not the kind of kid who is gonna cry for being flamed for the above I just ignored that low-noneflames, but since i get punished for saying "are your retarded" I have the right to ask for their punishment too...