[PROBLEMS] xSystemFreak pack problems!

tsixla

Question

Hi guys i have some problems with that serverpack .. it is very good but some things just don't work ! First of all i can't give skills to other players or to myself.. I press //skill_list and when I choose the skill nothing happens.. Another thing that is not a problem really , i would like to know how i can edit mana potions to give more than 200 mp per use. And i need a good WORKING buffer for hellbound ( NOT L2UMBRELLA because i dont like the schemes . )

Thanks in advance !

Tsixla

6 answers to this question

try //add_skil [id] [lvl] and ofc target yourself.as for the mana pots there is a config in gameserver [i cant tell right now as i have formatted my pc]so just search a bit =] also there is a second buffer not l2 umbrellas one in the packet!i have added m4gnus' buffer [id 40000] check it ;)

also there is a second buffer not l2 umbrellas one in the packet!i have added m4gnus' buffer [id 40000] check it ;)

When i try to get buffs from that buffer it tells me that i dont meet the creataria for one quest and I cant take buffs :S Any other ideas?

When i try to get buffs from that buffer it tells me that i dont meet the creataria for one quest and I cant take buffs :S Any other ideas?

r u kidding me?r u sure you installed correct the updates?it doesnt give me any error at all :|

r u kidding me?r u sure you installed correct the updates?it doesnt give me any error at all :|

Yes i am talking earnest.. I don't know what happens.. And yes i installed all correctly..