Report (someone) Scammer.

Stewie

[00:14:44] Silv3rMoon: do you play
[00:14:49] Silv3rMoon: Legue of Legends?
[00:14:53] Professionals: no

PS: i give nothing yet but i want true.

Stewie give me his skype adress so I can track details about him.

Nah... i'm not sharing information that is not public... if he wants he can...

Dude I mean skype adress of that guy, because from what I read you didn't add skype of magaki, you added of someone else, didn't you?

Before exactly 5 hours. I exchanged 20 paysafe euros into PP without problem with magkaki13. he is 100% trusted.

Your customer,guess what. Wants to scam you. You're free to fck him.

Agree, magkaki is ''known'' and ''trusted''  but guess what ur ''customer'' its a ghost.

[00:14:44] Silv3rMoon: do you play
[00:14:49] Silv3rMoon: Legue of Legends?
[00:14:53] Professionals: no

PS: i give nothing yet but i want true.

Mate,probably your customer is a fcking lier and scammer. He can say w/e he want,since you can't see if he is lying or not.

Mate,probably your customer is a fcking lier and scammer. He can say w/e he want,since you can't see if he is lying or not.

Well, i don't know.... its not about me.. i know i did not take it (also i know i will take nothing from all story) i just want true.

Well, i don't know.... its not about me.. i know i did not take it (also i know i will take nothing from all story) i just want true.

well since your the most loved member of mxc we will organize an erand to refund your money

:lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied:

well since your the most loved member of mxc we will organize an erand to refund your money

:lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied: :lied:

I lose nothing... doesn't send him 1 line code... even

I lose nothing... doesn't send him 1 line code... even

Good to hear that,btw ban his customer. (If it's possible)

Probably he is 8 y.o boy trying to scam serious fellas.