[L2OFF]L2Brutality

Phantasmo

2.5k ppl didnt like what they saw. Makes sense now?

Nope, bad argument btw.

People can check the features in this page so they don't need to visit the forum, also you can check the features in the server page.

if people went to forum then they liked what they saw.

server is awesome,no downtimes,no DDos,no lag,staff fixed and balanced rates,herbs works as they should work, if this server would have more than 1k ppl i would say is the greatest and best new low rate server.Admins really make our job,most of time they are online for helping people,hm i would say i dont saw a server in the last period who didn't had big problems at start like ddos and unlimited downtime periods.just my 2 cents,,,

server is awesome,no downtimes,no DDos,no lag,staff fixed and balanced rates,herbs works as they should work, if this server would have more than 1k ppl i would say is the greatest and best new low rate server.Admins really make our job,most of time they are online for helping people,hm i would say i dont saw a server in the last period who didn't had big problems at start like ddos and unlimited downtime periods.just my 2 cents,,,

okay no offense but all these great things you wrote seems ideal.

HOWEVER, how did you come to those thoughts ? i mean..... probably your not even 40lvl............

EDIT:best low rate server , those are heavy words so if you can explain me your thoughts.  O0

You want to buy a bigger community ?  :o

I was expecting that question.

Nop im trying to find solutions to make our players more creative and enjoy the game more since many are bored playing L2 after all this years.

next time  listen  experienced ppl , not friends, not flamers.. also that donations... 15 euro for 1st 2nd class.. U could set it  5 6 7 8.. and have a lot more ppl online, and a lot more ppl could donate. for example.. 10 x 15 e =    and 400 x 7e =      u see diference ?  it's too late to say sorry .

and I'm sorry for ur real 200 online server ;x  not to mention ur final quest rates x2.. or what ever they r now .

next time  listen  experienced ppl , not friends, not flamers.. also that donations... 15 euro for 1st 2nd class.. U could set it  5 6 7 8.. and have a lot more ppl online, and a lot more ppl could donate. for example.. 10 x 15 e =    and 400 x 7e =      u see diference ?  it's too late to say sorry .

and I'm sorry for ur real 200 online server ;x  not to mention ur final quest rates x2.. or what ever they r now .

well except the low population (for a x7 ) and ur opinion about donations get a look in the whole server

no laggs

no DDos

Admins fixing sh1ts fast

not serius bugs as far i know

seems like the whole project its quite good but maybe had bad advertisement

good job guys and good luck