checking my league of legends old emails

Greetings *********,

We've noticed you haven't been playing League of Legends for a while.

To welcome you back to League of Legends, we'd like to offer you Pantheon and the Perseus Pantheon skin for free!*

PROMO CODE

Redeeming your code is easy:

1. Log into the League of Legends client

2. Click on the orange icon by your Summoner name to access the Store

3. Click on the Codes tab in the Store

4. Enter in the Promo Code above and start playing as Pantheon!

Since you've been gone, a lot of new and exciting things have been happening in Valoran and we wanted to give you a few updates on what you've missed:

New Champions - Check out Caitlyn, our new rifle-toting sniper Champion or try over 65 Champions with more frequently added

Innovative Battle Training - Try our brand new Battle Training tutorial specifically designed to coach players on the nuances of the game including when to attack, when to push a lane and more

Automated Leaver Banning - This new system automatically detects players who habitually leave games and issues an immediate suspension to those Summoners to give dedicated Summoners like you a better player experience

PC Gamer: Game of the Year Award - League of Legends won PC Gamer's highest honors of the year and was selected as the top game in the Free to Play category

I also found another league of legends code in one of my old e-mails... it's since 2010, should this code be working now also? :D

Preview: