interlude [L2J]-ROSE | KAMALOKA QUESTS | PURE & STAMPLE GAMING | G.OPENNING 12.07.2013 |

GsL

Halisha bow sucks hard.

And btw people saying ur server is weird and again will be max 50 online, and then u say its somthing like l2pride. So why wont u make L2Pride reborn or something while it was succesed server? L2Pride with 1 custom armor set (dynasty sets), 1 custom weapons(dynasty weapons), custom tatto +2 dex or +2 str or +2 con or +2 wit/int or the best tatto which give speed+30 and +2 CON/DEX/STR/WIT/INT etc. Masks which give also extra stats. Make farm difficult with custom RB zone.

Now ur server will be same when I was playing with max 40-50 ppl on. Just make L2Pride with hard farming on IL and advertise it as L2Pride: Second Son or smth, but u are too dumb. :D yo

halisha is very beatiful bow..

i aggre that server is weird  and strange..

maybe he dont want to make a full copy of pride...

Halisha bow sucks hard.

And btw people saying ur server is weird and again will be max 50 online, and then u say its somthing like l2pride. So why wont u make L2Pride reborn or something while it was succesed server? L2Pride with 1 custom armor set (dynasty sets), 1 custom weapons(dynasty weapons), custom tatto +2 dex or +2 str or +2 con or +2 wit/int or the best tatto which give speed+30 and +2 CON/DEX/STR/WIT/INT etc. Masks which give also extra stats. Make farm difficult with custom RB zone.

Now ur server will be same when I was playing with max 40-50 ppl on. Just make L2Pride with hard farming on IL and advertise it as L2Pride: Second Son or smth, but u are too dumb. :D yo

Dude if i was waiting for 50 ppl i dint open the server ,

Halisha is same as other bow if u dont like it u dont buy it also is ONLY drop all customs lol

also server its really updated with many features.

i dont need to copy any server i have my ideas and if u join and check u can see many updateds and changes than last time.. (was 5 months before)

i work hard and i improve our server a lot..

Dude if i was waiting for 50 ppl i dint open the server ,

Halisha is same as other bow if u dont like it u dont buy it also is ONLY drop all customs lol

also server its really updated with many features.

i write that is beatifull and you tell me i dont like it lol

you make WRONG quote maybe man

READ my post

i write that is beatifull and you tell me i dont like it lol

you make WRONG quote maybe man

READ my post

sorry ..

i forget to say at brzoza about online

last time i had 170 online without DDos protections and with 50% of this features..

this time i buy DDos from psomas2

sorry ..

i forget to say at brzoza about online

last time i had 170 online without DDos protections and with 50% of this features..

this time i buy DDos from psomas2

We'll see :)

after a small test server seems very nice i will join for sure now i have fun on beta mode :P come all and join

Ye server is nice but most ppl doesnt like it.

At 1st Rose I PWN everyone even donators or gm's friends ... :D