interlude [L2J]-ROSE | KAMALOKA QUESTS | PURE & STAMPLE GAMING | G.OPENNING 12.07.2013 |

GsL

heY!

GsL you are very good adm!!! have hours on this but most of the players want other servers with the same gameplay that everyone else, nothing new!! play interlude no other advanced versions!(h5,gracia) the common INTERLUDE.... is simply.

if you got much interest to change the gameplay, change version becaouse my friend this is interlude and never change gameplay.

bye dude and do not forget you are good but in this, you no change.

pd: bad english i know!

heY!

GsL you are very good adm!!! have hours on this but most of the players want other servers with the same gameplay that everyone else, nothing new!! play interlude no other advanced versions!(h5,gracia) the common INTERLUDE.... is simply.

if you got much interest to change the gameplay, change version becaouse my friend this is interlude and never change gameplay.

bye dude and do not forget you are good but in this, you no change.

pd: bad english i know!

Server have a lot of features its not only gameplay changed ..

i dont like other clients :/

Server have a lot of features its not only gameplay changed ..

i dont like other clients :/

Another Interlude fun? heh

btw good luck with your server, i'll join for sure!

Another Interlude fun? heh

btw good luck with your server, i'll join for sure!

Yea l2 stop on Interlude client  for me,

i try other clients but i dint like it so.. when i start this server, i say to do something new ,

i dint copy other server or open another c6 server ...

If you read our features and join in game you can undestand ..

i modified everything from Gameplay of every class to stats on items re-work party gaming added custom quests

and many other cool features (for me) maybe some ppl dont like but i prefer do something new than another c6 as i said..

as i know this server is the 2nd most modified c6 ( after l2pride c6) but always keep normal stats on every class

Thats why you start with low re-uses on skills and low attack/cast speed .. exist many items to create your personal build

and you choice how to play ...

I work over 1 year some guys remember me,

i hope you like my job enjoy your stay.