[L2J]L2 Age

La2Age

Idk who and why deleted my post, but stop lying for ppl. http://postimg.org/image/nd4kosjkp/full/ this screen made ~1h after start and i know more ppl which had 1kkk+ and you didn't wipe anything, so everyone kept their adena, so ye, its balanced when some ppl in server start with billions and full items and others got nothing. Also 30 days premium accounts for all who had accs before first wipe and who was not able to connect got nothing, seems ok. And your server is full of custom shits like achievements and 9999 buff slots, it's same like some 9999x br server, there is no point to play in server like that.

How do yo usee ppl had over 1kkk ?

When i checked the adena last night it was around 400kk,

with premium account normal players can farm such adena for few hours.

Fail ? We worked 6 hours to mitigate huge ddos attacks and tuneup the ddos platform. thats a fail ?

Prolly you have other understanding about success and fail.

Achievements was small problem due i forget to decrease the multiplier, i cleaned most of it.

During the server promotions rates are increased and everyone have faster process on leveling/gearing.

If you do not like the server do not play,

but when you doing everything possible to "troll" my topic with bulshits ... just gtfo.

Server is stable in few minutes gonna make update to re-enable achievements and few new features.

Promotions continue today too.

p.s. if you gather information for the server from so called "mxc trolls", same and same guys flame in every possible topic... will be sad.

All information that you need and explanation can be found in our forums.

Hf trolls, i hope some day mxc team to kick you out of this...

How do yo usee ppl had over 1kkk ?

When i checked the adena last night it was around 400kk,

with premium account normal players can farm such adena for few hours.

Fail ? We worked 6 hours to mitigate huge ddos attacks and tuneup the ddos platform. thats a fail ?

Prolly you have other understanding about success and fail.

Achievements was small problem due i forget to decrease the multiplier, i cleaned most of it.

During the server promotions rates are increased and everyone have faster process on leveling/gearing.

If you do not like the server do not play,

but when you doing everything possible to "troll" my topic with bulshits ... just gtfo.

Server is stable in few minutes gonna make update to re-enable achievements and few new features.

Promotions continue today too.

p.s. if you gather information for the server from so called "mxc trolls", same and same guys flame in every possible topic... will be sad.

All information that you need and explanation can be found in our forums.

Hf trolls, i hope some day mxc team to kick you out of this...

I had ppls in my cp which had 1kkk+ and they spend it for many items, send to other chars and did many stuff, that's why you can't see more than 400kk in 1 char and you think its fair when some ppl start with 1kkk and some with 0? Do you see me trolling in this forum or smth to make servers fail? I just say the truth and don't try to deny it and ppls who going to play here should know that some ppl got "small" advantage at start while they won't get it.

GM deleting adena on this server for no reason. Over 1KKK adena lost from my account which i farmed all night.

yes i see, you are one from the many that "exploited" only "1 time"...  ?

i made a topic, if you was unfarily cleaned post nick for double check.

I didnt exploited once you set up achievment for 1 duel and 1 rez  for 30KK  each (same like on beta test and there wasnt any announcment forbiding duels or resurecting friends) i did both of these achievmet when i started my character, after that  i spend 12 hours in game farming  rest of 1,5KKK i had, now i have nothing. You didnt even check the logs and you deleted adena from everyone who completed at leat one achievement. WTF

I didnt exploited once you set up achievment for 1 duel and 1 rez  for 30KK  each (same like on beta test and there wasnt any announcment forbiding duels or resurecting friends) i did both of these achievmet when i started my character, after that  i spend 12 hours in game farming  rest of 1,5KKK i had, now i have nothing. You didnt even check the logs and you deleted adena from everyone who completed at leat one achievement. WTF

pm me or write at our forums and i will re-check.