client stacking

hello, i am looking for someone to explain to me how to get this

http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/poontang6/media/fromthis_zpsefce90ab.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

to look like this

http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/poontang6/media/Tothis_zps73ae0523.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Many thanks in advance

ps sorry for links i dont know how to upload images yet

okay, simple, right click on your on the windowbar (where the programs are listed, bottom of ur screen) right click properties, there u will find a combobox in the middle wich says Taskbar buttons: always combine, and change it to combine when bar is full

thats it, hope I helped, happy gaming ;D

i shoulda mention i was told that before, but what i dont understand is, those 2 pics were taken from the same pc within 1 minute of each other, all i did was change the system folder where i launched l2.exe from ( different server)

i shoulda mention i was told that before, but what i dont understand is, those 2 pics were taken from the same pc within 1 minute of each other, all i did was change the system folder where i launched l2.exe from ( different server)

it doesnt go with the client, it goes with ur windows configuration, do as I said and it will be as you want

Note: if your taskbar is full it seems obvius that windows stacks them