The most noob players!!

The average of greeks are bad at lol... Im greek ,too .. At least the 75 % of greeks that play on lol are facking kids and unskilled like hell..

how you know every greek that's in your team-enemy team?

im greek and i never type in chat

how you know every greek that's in your team-enemy team?

im greek and i never type in chat

I know that from their names as I am greek...also if they are so unskilled and i write that on chat they are talking in greeks cuz they see that i have greek name.. You are greek yes...but u dont have greek name...and u are not unskilled or a facking kid.. I've seen u playing when we were enemies at game4glory

@Rosalie i was waiting an emo post from you ;)

I created a new account on eune since i sold the other one,im 5lvl and i played a game with my friend. We got 3 more greeks in team that fed as fk and insult us cuz we were trying to talk them. I got their cancer.

I created a new account on eune since i sold the other one,im 5lvl and i played a game with my friend. We got 3 more greeks in team that fed as fk and insult us cuz we were trying to talk them. I got their cancer.

greeks exist even in turkish server anyway, i just know 1 thing when i see some1 to spam in chat i know he will feed hard... and classic he's Greek

The most annoying is when you play ranked and they say let me mid..im pro kata...let me adc im pro...let me jungle im pro im pro im pro...U let them and in 10 mins they die 5-7 times already..  :troll: Bite me

nai alla to thema einai oti den ksereis to pososto twn ellhnwn pou exoune tetoia onomata

exeis dei ligous ellhnes p exoun ellhnika onomata h pou den grafoun kati  sto name tous p na einai sta ellhnika?, pou nai exoun ton ari8mo 7 h 13 epeidh einai olimpiakoi h pao antistoixa?  Egw padws apeirous!!

greeks exist even in turkish server anyway, i just know 1 thing when i see some1 to spam in chat i know he will feed hard... and classic he's Greek

and these guys are playing mostly jax xD

exeis dei ligous ellhnes p exoun ellhnika onomata h pou den grafoun kati  sto name tous p na einai sta ellhnika?, pou nai exoun ton ari8mo 7 h 13 epeidh einai olimpiakoi h pao antistoixa?  Egw padws apeirous!!

k esy exeis to 7  :troll:  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Let's suppose East has 100 players total. According to statistics ~30 % are Polish, ~30 % are Greeks, 30% are Russian and 10 % come from other countries. Assuming that 33 % of every country's playerbase concludes of retards we have:

10 retarded Polish players in the entire server

10 retarded Greek players in the entire server

10 retarded Russian players in the entire server

3 retarded people from other countries.

Guess from what countries you have the HIGHEST CHANCE of meeting retards.

Conclusion: Nationality doesn't matter.