The most noob players!!

For me..the most noob and idiots are the facking greek children with IQ 0 !! The most unskilled players !! Saying let me mid..Im pro mid..im pro adc etc etc and in the first 5 mins they alrdy die 4 times..They think that they are rambo and they hunt someone if he has low life event in their spawn base.. Im really tired of those noobs!!

Yes polish kids are very unskilled,too.. But comparing to greeks.. NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! If I was able to be near them I'd kill them for sure.. They are so unskilled and except that,their are making fun of u by breaking your nerves and flaming you...SO RETARDS..

Yes polish kids are very unskilled,too.. But comparing to greeks.. NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! If I was able to be near them I'd kill them for sure.. They are so unskilled and except that,their are making fun of u by breaking your nerves and flaming you...SO RETARDS..

FUCK THEMMMMMMM

East you mean,most ppl there are PL and GR .And you are GR too :/

yeap, also in west there u can find wanna be pro players like u (GR) and some PL ;)

Countries with big communities has more noobs(in number) than countries with short communities.

on east there are many pl/gr/rus, so it's logic to see many noob greeks but that doesn't mean that the average of greeks are bad at lol

East you mean,most ppl there are PL and GR .And you are GR too :/

Yeah that's true..I am gr but i dont have brain like a facking 14 years old has... Ages arround 13-17 are the most facking noobs..

Countries with big communities has more noobs(in number) than countries with short communities.

on east there are many pl/gr/rus, so it's logic to see many noob greeks but that doesn't mean that the average of greeks are bad at lol

The average of greeks are bad at lol... Im greek ,too .. At least the 75 % of greeks that play on lol are facking kids and unskilled like hell..