The most noob players!!

Α 14-17 yo player can actually play well individually. The thing is that they don't understand that they have 4 teammates. They will expect their teammates to help him, but he won't help them.

Α 14-17 yo player can actually play well individually. The thing is that they don't understand that they have 4 teammates. They will expect their teammates to help him, but he won't help them.

LOL makes you crazy! it makes you pull your hair! They are MIIIIILES away , they go to enemies ALONE, MILES AWAY from their team and then of course they die. and they say..........."YOU DIDNT HELP"...then u kill them or not?

LOL makes you crazy! it makes you pull your hair! They are MIIIIILES away , they go to enemies ALONE, MILES AWAY from their team and then of course they die. and they say..........."YOU DIDNT HELP"...then u kill them or not?

You either learn to not get affected emotionally or just press tab and ignore them.

You compare yourself with a 14 yeards old kid? Of course if you are older there's more chance to be better and skilled.. This exists in Lineage 2,too...All facking kids play on servers,donate their money from dad and mom and still fail..because they are just kids.. And they dont know a lot of things..

private server shit is not lineagei if you want to play lineage join on official server, also to be good in lineage you have to invest time and doesnt take much skill.

on topic: i compare myself as an average casual player, and ofc lol community has many 14 years old kids better than me

Believe me in official (~year ) i met more kids than java servers  (6 years) . The difference is that in l2 you can just rape those kids alone , in LOL unless you are really skilled you need also good teammates

Believe me in official (~year ) i met more kids than java servers  (6 years) . The difference is that in l2 you can just rape those kids alone , in LOL unless you are really skilled you need also good teammates

Exactly!!!!

totally agree...In l2 i can rape them alone...i dont lose anything...But playing lol...that destroys our game..and I lose

im sure you havent play for longer than a week, you would know that the game is gear dependent

look ROBERTxLEE's stream the last month he made 2 accounts and carried them to diamond

in many of the matches he played he had very bad team

im sure you havent play for longer than a week, you would know that the game is gear dependent

look ROBERTxLEE's stream the last month he made 2 accounts and carried them to diamond

in many of the matches he played he had very bad team

[GR]Re mhn epimenete oti ginete n kaneis carry thn omada. ooooooso kalos k nanai enas an oi upoleipoi einai AXRHSTOI dn ginete!!!!! apla, to lol einai teamgame

[GR]Re mhn epimenete oti ginete n kaneis carry thn omada. ooooooso kalos k nanai enas an oi upoleipoi einai AXRHSTOI dn ginete!!!!! apla, to lol einai teamgame

an einai oi 4 feeders tote den ginete na kerdiseis an einai oi 3 duskola an einai oi 2 feeders mporeis na kaneis carry

kai den anefera parapanw oti mporeis na kaneis panta carry, enoeite oti tha xaseis se polla games, omws skeftikes oti mporei na mhn htan mono oi teammates sou pou ekanan la8h alla kai esu?

an einai oi 4 feeders tote den ginete na kerdiseis an einai oi 3 duskola an einai oi 2 feeders mporeis na kaneis carry

kai den anefera parapanw oti mporeis na kaneis panta carry, enoeite oti tha xaseis se polla games, omws skeftikes oti mporei na mhn htan mono oi teammates sou pou ekanan la8h alla kai esu?

fysika k mporei n kaneis k esy la9h, omws milame g ta tragika pragmata tr....asxeto. eixa kanei carry me nunu, dn epefta k oi antipaloi htan toso zwa p xtipagane emena k etsi tous rixnane oi dikoi m k as htan asxetoi, eixa k t ulti p ekove panw apo 2000 ;P

Retail is free nowadays, though it still sounds strange since most people that play L2 these days are 18+

For me..the most noob and idiots are the facking greek children with IQ 0 !! The most unskilled players !! Saying let me mid..Im pro mid..im pro adc etc etc and in the first 5 mins they alrdy die 4 times..They think that they are rambo and they hunt someone if he has low life event in their spawn base.. Im really tired of those noobs!!

The only one reason who i quit from the lol...Idiot kids Drunk Russian Peoples...Polish also...