The most noob players!!

For me..the most noob and idiots are the facking greek children with IQ 0 !! The most unskilled players !! Saying let me mid..Im pro mid..im pro adc etc etc and in the first 5 mins they alrdy die 4 times..They think that they are rambo and they hunt someone if he has low life event in their spawn base.. Im really tired of those noobs!!

look yes indeed the most of greeks are retards that's why i stop playing league of legends and now i just play for fun and troll sometimes (only with premades 5 peoples) but i think that all towns have noobs just greeks are the most of retards!

before 2 days i play one ranked and one guy please all the time to go adc he go he fail and i ask him at the end of the game how old he is and he say me "i am 11 years old" so yes they are so retards the most of them and they think they are pro cauz their friends (kids) tell them that they are pro and they believe this jesus!

look yes indeed the most of greeks are retards that's why i stop playing league of legends and now i just play for fun and troll sometimes (only with premades 5 peoples) but i think that all towns have noobs just greeks are the most of retards!

before 2 days i play one ranked and one guy please all the time to go adc he go he fail and i ask him at the end of the game how old he is and he say me "i am 11 years old" so yes they are so retards the most of them and they think they are pro cauz their friends (kids) tell them that they are pro and they believe this jesus!

Exactly!!!! And i am bored of lol too bcause of that!

-beep- THEMMMMMMM

Fuck your mom :)

I see some butthurt tards!!

GO GO POLISH & GREEK "PRO" PLAYERS! MAKE THEIR BUTT HURT HARDER!!!

if he was 20years old he wouldn't fail??

fuck logic

if he was 20years old he wouldn't fail??

-beep- logic

You compare yourself with a 14 yeards old kid? Of course if you are older there's more chance to be better and skilled.. This exists in Lineage 2,too...All facking kids play on servers,donate their money from dad and mom and still fail..because they are just kids.. And they dont know a lot of things..

You compare yourself with a 14 yeards old kid? Of course if you are older there's more chance to be better and skilled.. This exists in Lineage 2,too...All facking kids play on servers,donate their money from dad and mom and still fail..because they are just kids.. And they dont know a lot of things..

dat.

The problem with young players is that most of them do not understand the concept of team work.

That's why I hate playing ranked solo q during holidays and before 00:00.

The problem with young players is that most of them do not understand the concept of team work.

That's why I hate playing ranked solo q during holidays and before 00:00.

Not just team work, some player are like they just came from jungle, LITERALLY and like they just press buttons. They act retarded, i wonder why they play