L2Jexplorer Project

Hello,

My name is Felix, I'm 17 and I come from Quebec. 3-4 years since I bought and I'm tutorials of SDZ. I am currently in secondary 5 (last year of high school). I would describe as an intermediate in PHP, HTML, CSS and SQL. I am the founder of L2JExplorer project that aims to explore the database to a game server Lineage II and displays their players etc.. in the browser.

Background and progress

Wholesale L2JExplorer is a PHP program that classifies information database of Lineage II private server. It classifies the information of each players and displays over your internet browser. I have this remarkable idea to do this project when I was director of server this game and I was learning PHP at the same time and I'm saying it would be great project. So 2 years ago I was pretty much started the project and it was really advanced much. Thereafter, I decided to put aside some time and then again 2 months ago has coded to make it work with the new version of the game Lineage II.

L2JExplorer is already very advanced. Most program functions are already coded and ready to use. Here are some pictures of the already coded program.

screen13.jpg

As you can see, much of the project is already coded. I could say the project has several thousand lines of code.

Objectives

My goal is to L2JExplorer to finish, of course, 100%. I would like to eventually get into the same project, but for many other MMORPGs like that. I could name Aion, Tera etc..

Here are the current features of the program:

- General information of characters

- Complete Inventory

- Descriptions of each object when mouseover

- Complete Bank

- Complete Skills with some information about these

- Information about the player's clan

- Installation script (install.php)

Several other features that probably escape me right now ^ ^ '

Recruitment

As I'm pretty bad in terms of graphics, I am, therefore, looking for a designer who wants to join the project in order to redo the theme of the entire program and then be able to make additions of images and new features . As you can see, the image of the inventory agency is not at all with the blue theme that shows my hidden talent for graphics ;).

Here's what I'm looking for:

- Graphic Designer / HTML (Optional but it is a +)

The graphic designer will take care of the complete overhaul of the interface of the program and the creation of images for the addition of new functions for these fits well with the theme. If the designer know the language of HTML / CSS presentation will be a plus, because the designer will not always need to wait for me to finish what he started. I'm looking for someone serious, engage and someone who has the imagination to make all sorts of things that give life to the program.

You can contact me on Skype (fegauthier96) or by PM.

Thank you so much!

Sorry for my bad english :S