[LF] Staff for JAL2S

View the server preview here >> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=272851.0

Looking for people that want to become of something fun and are tired of the way the L2 private server scene is, and what i mean by that is the monetization and greed that dominates the scene. Obviously the server is donation free so you will not be paid for your services.

Staff Needed

Forum Moderators (amount 3): You must be mature, speak and write very good English, as well as have some thick skin. The L2 community and players can be aggro and you need to be able to handle it.

GameMasters (amount (3) 2 NA and 2 Euro): Must be mature, speak and write great English, like to help people, and have a minimum of 2 years experience with interlude (L2J does not count).

Web Developer/designer: You will need to skin VBulletin forums, and design + code the main page and associated modules so html5/css/php at a minimum will be needed.

All staff are required to either be on IRC or in contact with me VIA Skype when online. For now the forums are not up so if you are interested in joining the revolution and doing something fun join me on IRC.

IRC:

Server: irc.gamesurge.net

Channel: #JAL2S

If you expect to be paid that it is not the place for you as it is a non donation server. So what do you get out of it? Chance to be part of something different than all the others, fun, and free cookies.

If you expect to be paid that it is not the place for you as it is a non donation server. So what do you get out of it? Chance to be part of something different than all the others, fun, and free cookies.

Why do you run it if its no-donation server? And from what are you running it... Pravec?

Why do you run it if its no-donation server? And from what are you running it... Pravec?

This is exactly why I AM running it. I am opening it to give people a chance to play the game where there are no benefits given to others, where everybody has the same privledges and because I am tired of the "private server cash cow" and what it does to the community.

And from what are you running it... Pravec?

I don't understand what you said there.

I am setting up our own IRC server today and will post when it's up.

nah sorry no donation= 1hour alive max..

I would love to hear your reasoning on that.

first because you will hardly find someone to pay for this project so that means no money,no money? no protection! no protection+post at maxcheaters=1hour on max if you are lucky! or the other side,you got  money for protect host+domain,everything! you keep server about 1month max cause you have to pay for all that about 400euro per month and as  you said server will be without donations so...i hope you understand me

friendly always..

first because you will hardly find someone to pay for this project so that means no money,no money? no protection! no protection+post at maxcheaters=1hour on max if you are lucky! or the other side,you got  money for protect host+domain,everything! you keep server about 1month max cause you have to pay for all that about 400euro per month and as  you said server will be without donations so...i hope you understand me

friendly always..

Actually the server on a protected network costs $550USD a month. This is something I can quite easily afford and do not mind to pay. I quit smoking weed and drinking a month ago which i used to spend minimum $800/mo on lol.

Actually the server on a protected network costs $550USD a month. This is something I can quite easily afford and do not mind to pay. I quit smoking weed and drinking a month ago which i used to spend minimum $800/mo on lol.

If you pretend you spend that much money on it and when someone asks you to pay a symbolic amount of money for a staffer and you say you don't pay it because whatever reason you came with, it rises some doubts.

If you pretend you spend that much money on it and when someone asks you to pay a symbolic amount of money for a staffer and you say you don't pay it because whatever reason you came with, it rises some doubts.

It is about the whole point of the project. I don't want people joining the staff because they get x$ or xitem. I want people to join and help for the right reasons which are genuine interest, love of the game, wanting to help people, etc..

View the server preview here >> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=272851.0

Looking for people that want to become of something fun and are tired of the way the L2 private server scene is, and what i mean by that is the monetization and greed that dominates the scene. Obviously the server is donation free so you will not be paid for your services.

Staff Needed

Forum Moderators (amount 3): You must be mature, speak and write very good English, as well as have some thick skin. The L2 community and players can be aggro and you need to be able to handle it.

GameMasters (amount (3) 2 NA and 2 Euro): Must be mature, speak and write great English, like to help people, and have a minimum of 2 years experience with interlude (L2J does not count).

Web Developer/designer: You will need to skin VBulletin forums, and design + code the main page and associated modules so html5/css/php at a minimum will be needed.

All staff are required to either be on IRC or in contact with me VIA Skype when online. For now the forums are not up so if you are interested in joining the revolution and doing something fun join me on IRC.

IRC:

Server: irc.gamesurge.net

Channel: #JAL2S

Hi, i wouldn't suggest to look for staff in a forum that you don't know anyone.

Tell some of your friends to be your staff otherwise u might have a problem such as the most common one.. corrupted gms . :)

Good luck anyway.