CrazyLoads - End of an Era.

Blane

I'll start from the beginning.A beginning of an end.Before a month ago I was saying, I was about to open a new, brand new, site with something on it.Yes I finally did.We were good for the first 2-3 weeks.Then we got less activity but nevertheless we got some people on this site.It's a warez site ok and we all know it's restricted to be opened.I tried to make the site and the whole system to run great and I succeed it.You saw that in all fields of my profile I advertised it but what I got is to finally close the site before a day now.Its content was not legal and I know that.It was,although,a good try to help people.What I got is to close the site after a month of its activity.Somebody says: "well ok it was supposed to be closed cause it's illegal".Yes!I knew that from the beginning.I started this site cause I saw many greek/foreign sites with the same content with many people online so I imagined such things for my own site too.I was pretty sure that none will come and check the content.What I understand after all these?Do not trust even your own father.It's the worst thing that someone wanted to close the site at its start.I don't know if he's someone from here or elsewhere and I don't care anyway.I am just saying the same thing for all.I won't trust anyone next time.I'll do the advertisement but I won't trust anyone again and talk to him about the site closely.For those who don't know the situation, someone sent me an e-mail and he treated me that if I don't close the site he'll report me somewhere(it doesn't matter where).I didn't believe him cause I know that many people saw the site and wanted, for some reason,to close it.The next day I received an e-mail from my host saying that someone reported me and they told me that I have to bring the site down.From this day me and my partner did everything and the site was closed.This man does not exist for me.I don't know who he is and I don't really want to know.I am just prepared for the next time.

I am not writing this article to claim for something.I write it cause this community supported me for a long time and I had many members from here.I write it:

1.To say that I am really unhappy for the person that did that.

2.For those who doesn't know the story.

3.You're everything I got closely from the internet.

With respect to all guys that supported this forum from its beginning,

-Blane

(GR) Opoios k na itan to 8ema einai oti... egine nwris... toulaxiston ...

H megali h mlkia 8a itane an sto ekanan meta an ekanes megali epitixia px k eixes panw apo 300 members online... Auto 8a legontan poustia.. Apla twra h mlkia einai oti ksodepses kapoia leuta.. doulepses panw se auto gia polles wres  k ekanes oneira... Alla ntax k to greekZLive tous ekanan warning gia tn mousiki k sinexizoun etC :S evgalaN oti eixan apo mp3 ta ksilosaN... Vsk dn katalava ti egine.. Sou esteilan e-mail enas agnostos k meta apo to host.. Gt an s esteile mono o agnostos pios o logos na pistepseis tn ka8e mlkia p s leei... Makari na itan auto mia kakogousti plaka...... K pios mporei na to ekane re gmt.. Kapoios pou iksere mallon gia to site apo tn arxi.. Vsk kapoios pou zileue.... kapoios pou dn se simpa8ouse....

Pwww megali  mlkia pantws... Dn ginete twra auto to site na to kaneis tpt allo tipo  k oxi wareZ ? Na mn pane toulaxiston xamena..ola...

*Blane btw an estw upopsiazesai esto k gia ligo emena pes to mou na ta vroume... Egw 8umasai imoun ena vima prn tn trapeza gia na ginw k egw admin alla eixa provlima... K pisteuw na 8imasai poses fores ekana share new stuff..... k as svinontan ka8e fora logo tn updates...

Anyway elpizw... na min sou tuxei kialo kako....

I don't suspect anyone.It was not just an e-mail.I said I didn't believe him at the beginning but the e-mail from the host...I couldn't take such risk.The problem of the site is not that the amount of money but the infinite hours I spent to have it online with no lags at all...About the other thing you said...In fact I don't want to advertise GreekzLive or something cause they have money and they pay the police or what it is to keep the site up.

P.S: K4rma.Never suspected you.I was just a joke remember?

-Blane

P.S: K4rma.Never suspected you.I was just a joke remember?

NO , u are wrong :) I was told the joke...

9/7/2008  1:12:09 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  akous re

9/7/2008  1:12:11 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  ti egine me to site

9/7/2008  1:12:14 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  ;o

9/7/2008  1:12:22 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  eee

9/7/2008  1:12:24 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss

9/7/2008  1:12:25 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  pane des

9/7/2008  1:12:39 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  e s0z egw se karfosa katala8os omws

9/7/2008  1:13:00 μμ  BlaneZz    dn einai asteio apla na ksereis.

9/7/2008  1:13:06 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  nai re ntax :-/

9/7/2008  1:13:07 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  mlkia

9/7/2008  1:13:13 μμ  tzitzoss  BlaneZz  xrwstas kiolas twra ?

9/7/2008  1:13:36 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  Oxi proidopiisi ir8e

9/7/2008  1:13:38 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  kai to klisa.

9/7/2008  1:13:46 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  www.crazyloads.com

9/7/2008  1:13:50 μμ  BlaneZz  tzitzoss  dn 3erw an to kanes ec.

:D

Btw cant you find his IP ? Is there any way ?!

And then lets look if a member has the same ip with him at MXC .. :P

Many ppl suck and before u open a site i think the most important is to search and ask ppl who know about it..I don't know i heard something about warezakias,that they have a dedicated server (dunno what's that) for their own and their own pc at Germany and NOBODY can do anything to them and the host allows everything.Just that..many ppl suck,u can't trust nobody..shit.

Warezakias could be harmed from the IPB.It's not licensed I think.

Anyway I know from now on I will ask the proper people.

K4rMa: You began the joke, I continued.I won't even suspect you.Also this guy sent me just an e-mail.How can I be sure that he wasn't from an internet-cafe?

The conversation keeps going...

-Blane

Hey Blane I know you don't suspect anyone but just to tell you remember when i told the site needs advertising and sent an email to the admin of another warez site for co-op i never ever even mentioned the sites name or the URL...

Also, i would just like to say that i am really sorry and thank you for letting me be a part of all you spent a lot of time improving so it can become the biggest greek community...

P.S. ayto dn einai glipsimo(gia osous to poune gt kserw oti 8a petaxtei amesws kapiios na pei kati) einai i ali8eia twn oso eginan sto site tou Blane kai to staff se sxesi me emena

gropacas

xx

I told it and I am saying it again.I am not gonna look who this retard is and I am really graceful for all members(and you gropacas) for being part of my site.I don't know if the other site(as gropacas says) did something but if it did I promise you all I am gonna bring their site down.

I didn't want to come at this step.I just wrote this thread to tell my friends(you) that I am really unhappy because I had dreams for this site,I paid money,I worked for many hours after midnight and what I finally got is to close my site...

-Blane

Pff, I saw what's happened tommorow, and I'mreally dissapointed in many ways, crazyloads would be one of the bests warez sites, blane did much of work to fix all the bugs and make the site better for our own good.Too bad, I liked the site and the community too.

Shit happens :S.

[GR] Egw to mono pou 3erw einai oti ekanes megalh malakia (sorry ki olas ,no offence) pou to ekanes dhmosia anakoinwsh sto MxC : Anoigw paranomo warez site kai psaxnw mods. To site exei 23k members posa exei, kai apo auta KAPOIOS prepei na einai kakovoulos. Mia tetoia koinwthta prepei prwta na anaptisetai meta3y an8rwpwn empistosynhs, kai otan exeis pia sta8ei gera sta podia sou, tote arxizeis na to vgazeis parae3w kai na to proo8eis...

omg how people change in their own inds (sofos :P) I Don't know who did it and i i want to find him to saw him how much we pain for this forum. Blane and his partner spend money and time to create this and a piece of sh*t come and delete the all. I Cannot even imagine it :/

BTW Blane if you try to open a new forum. Try to open IPB lisenced and in a host in America or in one other country NOT In Greece sooner or later the site will be closed

Always friendly

Destiny

[GR] Egw to mono pou 3erw einai oti ekanes megalh malakia (sorry ki olas ,no offence) pou to ekanes dhmosia anakoinwsh sto MxC : Anoigw paranomo warez site kai psaxnw mods. To site exei 23k members posa exei, kai apo auta KAPOIOS prepei na einai kakovoulos. Mia tetoia koinwthta prepei prwta na anaptisetai meta3y an8rwpwn empistosynhs, kai otan exeis pia sta8ei gera sta podia sou, tote arxizeis na to vgazeis parae3w kai na to proo8eis...

I couldn't afford a hoster just for 40-50 members.I need some members and that's because I opened a topic and I advertised the site.

Anyway it's closed now and I am not going to find who this retard is cause I don't care.We received only a warning so...

Life keeps going... :)