SELLING RPS IN HALF PRICE- MUST READ

nixa12

to whom i should send, how much i should send?

Well since the cheapest possible price to buy rps is 15 dollars me and other guy decided to give 3 dollars each, with you we have 9 dollars so we just need 2 more guys..

The guy who is "selling" rps in half price . You are defending him like he is your father or smth

Well honestly he is my cousin...

and yea, riot works so you get their money, scammer

Wtf are u talking about..? He has contract with mobile service provider to buy for cheaper price...

So he earns money on you, but you get rps cheaper then buying it as yourself... Simply as that can be..

Well then if you know him as you said he wont scam you in first place so ppl will think that site its legit they will pay to get rps from him and in the end they will lose their password

Well he didn't scamm anyone.... I've puted screenshots of my account where you can see that he bought 2x 50 AUD ( Australian dollars ), beside he has 100 % positive ebay feedback and he is selling that same rps on ebay...

No one of theese people over here have buyed rps, so they can say that this is scamm, they just think they are smart by coming on my post and saying: Scamm 100% 

Well he didn't scamm anyone.... I've puted screenshots of my account where you can see that he bought 2x 50 AUD ( Australian dollars ), beside he has 100 % positive ebay feedback and he is selling that same rps on ebay...

No one of theese people over here have buyed rps, so they can say that this is scamm, they just think they are smart by coming on my post and saying: Scamm 100% 

but you have 75 posts and none knows here? so who we trust? those who we see daily and care for their forum profile or sm1 who has a 2 day account ?

but you have 75 posts and none knows here? so who we trust? those who we see daily and care for their forum profile or sm1 who has a 2 day account ?

Posts?  posts mean something? Cause I can have 1000 posts in 1 week which doesnt prove anything... I can just go on spam section and get 1000 posts which shows literraly nothing but that I can be 24/7 on mxc...

And as for vouches if you were smart enough to read earlier pages you would saw that Noble said that he can vouch for me, but that he cant vouch for this since its not accepted by him..

[shadow=red,left]Ok, since u all are so boring with that stuff with scamming and stuff like that in 3 weeks I will start with gifting rps... I'm not so much on pc cause of the school atm, but in 3 weeks I will be more on pc...

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Pm for any questions..

[shadow=red,left]Ok, since u all are so boring with that stuff with scamming and stuff like that in 3 weeks I will start with gifting rps... I'm not so much on pc cause of the school atm, but in 3 weeks I will be more on pc...

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Pm for any questions..

I'd love taking one vouch copy. :3