interlude [L2j]L2Xeon

Slayerduck

We have licensed vBulletin 4.x but we dont know if we should enable it.

also i noticed that when someone just sells Epic jewels on their shops, kill  that source of pvp...... also people never understands that a wise admin mixes a referral system with their vote one so think about it .... the pvp experience over there is not pleasant at all but how could you know if people doesn't have a place to go and speak their minds lol.

the forums are so basic.....

also i noticed that when someone just sells Epic jewels on their shops, kill  that source of pvp...... also people never understands that a wise admin mixes a referral system with their vote one so think about it .... the pvp experience over there is not pleasant at all but how could you know if people doesn't have a place to go and speak their minds lol.

the forums are so basic.....

Lol you'Re so right on that.

why the -beep- you laugh...kindergarden kid!!!

cauz this server is always down :3

i already know 2 ppls who ddos this server cauz finito say if this server fail he will stop making servers  :happyforever: :happyforever:

cauz this server is always down :3

i already know 2 ppls who ddos this server cauz finito say if this server fail he will stop making servers  :happyforever: :happyforever:

You're noob;) And its useless to ddos us because people still joining and stay  :troll:

And who said that ? I dont stop hahahah faggot.

End the fight now or the result will be dekarma.. 1st warning

Give spirakos dekarma, he started it. He said in several postst that he will leave this thread now, and everytime he come back again and troll it.