interlude [aCis] L2absolution x5000 ( Open this Friday 18:00 GMT+1 )

eremite

another pay me money than i close and reopen under a new name server Its L2Versivio ... which was wiped after 2 weeks. The Admin was not even able to change the path ...lol http://l2versuvio.com/. Don't try this server its crap, corrupted and will be wiped like old versuvio

PS: all the comments from the "11 posts members etc " is the l2versuvio admin to.

another pay me money than i close and reopen under a new name server Its L2Versivio ... which was wiped after 2 weeks. The Admin was not even able to change the path ...lol http://l2versuvio.com/. Don't try this server its crap, corrupted and will be wiped like old versuvio

PS: all the comments from the "11 posts members etc " is the l2versuvio admin to.

ye i noticed that since i was trying to see what was going on in Versuvio's  forums lol.

but to tell the truth the server wasn't bad at all.

Are you dumb or what? I redirected my links to my friend's site so I can help him with his opening and players. I am not part of the staff and I never was and never received any donations from that server. I also told that I am done with being staff member into l2 servers.

L.E. : What the f**k is that shit with last PS, me creating fake accounts to recommend my friend's server? Your stupidity level is over 9000 my friend, ask a global moderator to search my IP through accounts, this is the only one I am using.

Are you dumb or what? I redirected my links to my friend's site so I can help him with his opening and players. I am not part of the staff and I never was and never received any donations from that server. I also told that I am done with being staff member into l2 servers.

L.E. : What the f**k is that shit with last PS, me creating fake accounts to recommend my friend's server? Your stupidity level is over 9000 my friend, ask a global moderator to search my IP through accounts, this is the only one I am using.

why so mad mr. wtf :))). im just telling truth. its copy paste from versuvio. same npcs etc. just grow up mr.wtf  :rage:

why so mad mr. wtf :))). im just telling truth. its copy paste from versuvio. same npcs etc. just grow up mr.wtf  :rage:

Yes, I saw it was copy paste, because after I closed my server I gave him my files ( not source files ) and he opened with same as mine, his choice. Now stop throwing with shit at me, you talking with the wrong person now.

Many Bugs? Don't even listen to these funny guys. Server died? Read the news on the website. Read the comments. Look how many people said "Great server, great balance". Just look in the comments and do not write shits.

Go www.l2absolution.com for more info.

PS.

NEW NPC's! ALL NEW! JUST THE THING WE KEEP IS BALANCE AND GEODATA. Thanks.