[Report]magkaki13 v2

Matthew

[Gr]O silv3rmoon δηλαδή που έκανε abuse γιατί έφαγε limit ban? Μαλάκας είναι?

Talk english so all can see how retarded is that guy and you [all as Mods] doesnt make anything.

Iam useless and afk all the time.We are good when we are by your side?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=268962.msg2527451#msg2527451

Why You after don't dekarma Magaki ? cause he is Your friend or what ?

Edit:

can someone translate this: Και τώρα? 

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=268962.msg2527451#msg2527451

Why You after don't dekarma Magaki ? cause he is Your friend or what ?

Edit:

can someone translate this: Και τώρα?

Mate you are blind or what?He wrote that on Karma description and Justice fix it.

can You write me why no one dekarma Magaki or no ?

and translate this please: Και τώρα?

I told you justice fix his karma and close the drama why matthew continue it?

Translate:And now?

I told you justice fix his karma and close the drama why matthew continue it?

Translate:And now?

ok good, I see that Magaki is Your friend yeah ? thats why U dont dekarma him ? he abuse his karma so he should get -1 hmm?

ok good, I see that Magaki is Your friend yeah ? thats why U dont dekarma him ? he abuse his karma so he should get -1 hmm?

I TOLD YOU ONCE AGAIN JUSTICE FIX MATTHEW KARMA AND HE JUST WARN MAGAKI OR I DONT KNOW WHAT HE DID ON HIM.

Oh, please. 2 pages with a report dedicated to me.

So cute.

Well...

O girl is crying ... :(

this

He's trying to tell you Mr. HappyViolence, that even Justice, who's GLOBAL MODERATOR, just restored the karma and the case ended there.

So, if someone who has more privs than Jaha didn't punish me, why should he?  :good sir:

I TOLD YOU ONCE AGAIN JUSTICE FIX MATTHEW KARMA AND HE JUST WARN MAGAKI OR I DONT KNOW WHAT HE DID ON HIM.

I know, we are not talking about Matthew karma but about Magaki. no one dekarma him cause he is yours friend yeah? nice shit

Edit:

its just my opinion

ok end of this shit ;)

I know, we are not talking about Matthew karma but about Magaki. no one dekarma him cause he is yours friend yeah? nice shit

What the f.uck is wrong with you Justice didnt dekarma him so why should i do it?Magaki just made dekarma on matthew,Justice fix it and case end.

What the f.uck is wrong with you Justice didnt dekarma him so why should i do it?Magaki just made dekarma on matthew,Justice fix it and case end.

Why continue it? Just lock it.

For god's zake.

No isnt ended. That retard is getting only warns,not dekarma,not bans atall.

As i said silv3rMoon got 10 bans for abusing his karma and magkaki13 is just spearing bullsh1ts about me,selling my skype account,reporting without any reason ,AND the most funny of all ,hE is asking from his friends to find my skype ip and add on skype and ddosing me,fact that he did yday with his friend nikoloudos7 (he add me on skype).

But wait, Dickholding over all.