interlude [L2OFF] L2 Seti - Official files Interlude !!! Coming soon !!!

Outlaw™

Its all about attracting the right "kind" of community. Not everybody prefers typical mid servers. You have to let your community know what's acceptable and what is not. Maybe there are tons of Interlude projects but there's not a single one with balanced features/rates! If you let votes determine the type of the server, you'll end up with one more hr pvp project (yes Interlude). You know, with custom armors, zones and raids...with crazy buff slots and almost 100% ++ chance! If you like playing on one of those then yeah, Interlude is archer chronicle!

Still, server will be made on the will and wishes of the players, not on my wishes.

In the end we will see what will be decided.

Still, server will be made on the will and wishes of the players, not on my wishes.

In the end we will see what will be decided.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your project will last longer if you make some of the important decisions yourself.

Its great that you give the players the opportunity to shape your server, but what matters is the end result!

Interlude has 29 Vote..So, client is interlude right?

I could say yes, but for the moment i will say "most likely" , going to let the poll opened for a bit.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your project will last longer if you make some of the important decisions yourself.

Its great that you give the players the opportunity to shape your server, but what matters is the end result!

Not everything will be player decided.

But still i want to make it understood that players have their word also.

How long ? I don't want to rush you or anything, but an approximate date would be appreciated...

Lets say that in maximum one week chronicle and features will be established. Then the live date can say its word.

Chronicle has been set, also pre-features have been released.

Features have been set check it out : http://l2seti.com/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg173#new

Also 1st post edited !!!

Still under advertising campaign.

Seems awesome, but I don't know a shit about L2OFF.

All of these are reminding L2j or I'm wrong? Anyway, I wish you good luck.

Everything what i mentioned is L2OFF capable and posible.

There is not part for l2j on my side.

Thank you for the wish.  :-[

Is it gonna be one of those l2off mid rates where with full casting speed buffs + rene, u spam skills and da casting of da skills is slower cuz spiritshot doesnt activate in time?

Is it gonna be one of those l2off mid rates where with full casting speed buffs + rene, u spam skills and da casting of da skills is slower cuz spiritshot doesnt activate in time?

Such bugs are not present on my files.

Plus there will be Infinity Shots that will prevent shots delay.

This wont be "another bugged server" it will be "the server"

I didnt say dat was a bug. Dats da way its meant to be. But in full buff servers,dat shit happens and many dont change it to suit da prospects of srv.