interlude [L2OFF] L2 Seti - Official files Interlude !!! Coming soon !!!

Outlaw™

1)If u got both chronicle files,open 2 servers in any order u like.

2)There are as many loads of interlude as stargraciawars in dis forum.

Hellbound is the key. Good luck!

Is it ? Some people ask themselfs...Does Hellbound exist ?

1)If u got both chronicle files,open 2 servers in any order u like.

2)There are as many loads of interlude as stargraciawars in dis forum.

Join up the forum, suggest/vote.

It will be done according to player wish-base.

I am seriously worried what the trash mid rate community calls star war server since any server that comes up lately is -beep-ing same to the previous that died in matter of a week

:y u no?:

Quite correct, but this is also the reason i started the forum, to see if there is any worthy community open a IL or GF based server.

Lets see if people will want to play something quality based.

Features will be what you gusy will want.

So give it a go and start voting.

Core side quaility is no more involved with the retail GF leak and vangaths almost perfect (plus mad customized) IL

Community will just demand the very same server they played for the past years and complain afterwards

Core side quaility is no more involved with the retail GF leak and vangaths almost perfect (plus mad customized) IL

Community will just demand the very same server they played for the past years and complain afterwards

So give a hand in suggesting one-of-a-kind ideeas/features.

Lets not make it "another server" but to be "the server"

the reason u only get interlude votes is because ,there are no people who check this topic except interlude maniacs hah

I hope not :P and i hope people can read.

But hey what could have i added as prefix ? GOD ? C1  ::)

Its all about attracting the right "kind" of community. Not everybody prefers typical mid servers. You have to let your community know what's acceptable and what is not. Maybe there are tons of Interlude projects but there's not a single one with balanced features/rates! If you let votes determine the type of the server, you'll end up with one more hr pvp project (yes Interlude). You know, with custom armors, zones and raids...with crazy buff slots and almost 100% ++ chance! If you like playing on one of those then yeah, Interlude is archer chronicle!