Official Team : Lineage 2 Scripts PROJECTS. [The best java files!]

*All HTML files is english !

All welcome! Our project is profiled in the development of the Software and create A Turn-Key Projects for the Most Popular Online game LineAge 2. We Provide A full range of Services for the administrators of game Servers.

Web-design, website development, Java builds la2, scripting and web studs, development builds Goddess of Destruction Harmony, Tauti, Glory Days, Interlude, High Five, any work related to the installation, configuration, optimization level programming languages ​​Java, python, Php, Mysql, HTML, any kind of job DataPack Also included in Our Competence. Also We work with large Data Centers in Europe and Provide Services for the rental and Setup of Server hardware for Servers and websites, the Provision of equipment for Servers Lineage 2. After working up an ideal of the Most Effective scheme to optimize the equipment to Withstand the required Level of Stress. Also, Our mission is Complete Protection of your Server on the packet Hacks and Protection from DDoS Attacks of any kind. Creating Unique quests and game systems on the basis of Jscript and Java.

Automatic Organization Donate on your Server Via SMS, WebMoney, Yandex money Services. We Will All That do just enough for your Imagination. We can help make your project one of the Best on the Entire expanse of the Internet.

Some server with L2 Scripts project : http://lineage.gg/  - http://mistworld.ru/ and others ...

The team give full support any time if you want it !

Skype : pilitsakos (Add me to tell you about info , prices,how to buy it  and others)

You could compare with all!!!!

THE BEST JAVA PROJECT IS HERE!!

are you part of the team?

Cause I'm talking with Igor on skype : )

Didn't had the chance to ask him how come someone is selling the project without his name mentioned in it.

This guy before was black-mailing servers for 20 euro with his DDOS attacks, now he got unbanned and he is trying to scam people with selling a project that he has no part in.

Trusted ? No.

Try to talk to him on skype or so, in few seconds you will notice how BAD is his english and social skills.

I asked the main dev of the pack, he's just trying to earn some money by advertising the pack.

[3:58:25 PM] -------r: he's just a guy who wants to make some money, he advertise us that's all

In the end, it will still be buggy, and still called L2Java.

Rosalie's trolling is right  :D

You 2 have something between you.

I'm talking because I know that the pack is worth 500e. I've played 3-4 servers, with that pack. It can handle more than 10k players. When you see such a high am0unt of people in a server, you know there aren't many bugs, cause you've got a sh!tload of people testing everything, randomly.

You'd be amazed how much effort has been put in that thing.

You 2 have something between you.

I'm talking because I know that the pack is worth 500e. I've played 3-4 servers, with that pack. It can handle more than 10k players. When you see such a high am0unt of people in a server, you know there aren't many bugs, cause you've got a sh!tload of people testing everything, randomly.

You'd be amazed how much effort has been put in that thing.

Maybe you are right, i wont contradict you since im not working with L2J.

@Pilitss : Should i post what a friend told me ? You pm'd a guy to give you 20e or you will DDOS his server ? Plus many skype logs between you and him ( Ig screens also ) , just stop :) and continue selling/advertising...or whatever you do.

(i was right about the english/social skills -> next !!!)

@Pilitss : Should i post what a friend told me ? You pm'd a guy to give you 20e or you will DDOS his server ? Plus many skype logs between you and him ( Ig screens also ) , just stop :) and continue selling/advertising...or whatever you do.

that story is a mess, what I know is that a guy logged from his accounts and did shitt but im not rly sure, pilitss is a nice guy

Maybe you are right, i wont contradict you since im not working with L2J.

haha for 20 euro?

go-away.jpg

that story is a mess, what I know is that a guy logged from his accounts and did shitt but im not rly sure, pilitss is a nice guy

Dont know much, just what a guy told me on skype about this person.

Saw some screens and logs, but whatever, i dont care.