[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

nah,

"We were testing donations system and almost done but needed to reboot the main server. it did not come back online. i am talking to the datacenter now. We will have it fixed in minutes.",

that was written on L2 Nostalgia Facebook page. They only care about donate, thats all.

is not true, they have a huge server they need to pay it somehow.

This can't be the first time you see a server have problems. And what exactly do you mean better ? In general, low rate community is far more knowledgeable compared to mid/high rate players...

I don't know if LR players got more skill than MR ones. I'm talking about their immaturity.

I dunno about that, I don't read nostalgia forum. I just wanted to login and check the server

The website is back, they say that on irc that the server will be on soon with donation system too.

seriously, they not launch the serv cuz donate is not rdy yet?

why not launch the serv without donate for some hours?

dat servers wants donate first minute haha , if they add donate some hours later they know less ppls will donate cuz many ppls will have alrdy classes

gz

They want donations because on the donations list u can find first and second class quests. If they will not open them at the start they will loose that.

So if u dont want the server to have other donations u better wait .

The donations will keep the server alive.

probaly he will be rich, but with this sh1t , first classes with donate many ppls will quit, its not smthing that low

its big - for normal players they will wait quest mobs to spawn with that many ppls online, they will need HOURS..

while nondonators will camping Quest mobs  donators  will  farming at top spots

Да ви еба майката смешнu лапета,които не знаят как се отваря еидн сървър. 3000 човека ви чакаме 2 дена да отворите малоумния си сървър и продължавате да си ебавате с нас . Студени да се събудите , до 9 коляно да изсъхнете ,само прането да ви остане мокро , мама ви мръсна. :)

And not to be off: It will be good if you inform us whats happening,because you will loose many ppl

« on: Today at 10:07:10 pm »

For those of you that wanted to donate first you can now through the CMS. In order to donate go to your wallet >> add your paypal e-mail >> select amount of NC (Nostalgia Coin) that you would like to purchase. Once finished you can purchase donation Items in "The L2Nostalgia Shop". 

Once you donate your char may be disconnected from the server this is normal and when you log back in you will have your Nostalgia Coins which you can use at the Donation Manager in every town.

Some donations that make changes to your character do not require Nostalgia Coins and are done automatically by the system.

The server will go live in about 30 minutes from now!

This is what admin said at forum

loled :) admin care only for first month, if he rly care for serv he would add donate some hours later

ppls waste 28hours~ waiting admin to fix donate

just loled

Omg man, stop repeating yourself...we all know that no low rate server can last more than few months these days! Class marks is the only thing worth donating for, you expect community to donate and buy hats?