[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

I'm glad I'm still famous over MXC stupid community even though I've quit EU mid-rate community few months ago.

Craft server ->

It's funny how java high-rate players are jumping on my dick, cuz they can't face up to the fact that I'm famous and they aren't.

MUAHAHHAHHAH i am not the only one player how dont like this noob how know to play in srv whit full gm shop :D muahhahaha

Damn, I never thought L2 w/o gm shops & mp potions can be such complex.

Before posting such a crap like this just think otherwise don't even bother posting.

the worts of everything else is that today players , can play only servers with full buffers and gm shops and they call themselves a pro ?! how can you call yourself a pro if you dont even know on which level you take your skills or how you can take your armor ?!

the worts of everything else is that today players , can play only servers with full buffers and gm shops and they call themselves a pro ?! how can you call yourself a pro if you dont even know on which level you take your skills or how you can take your armor ?!

why you care so much if they played on servers with buffer/gm shop

you playing low rates means you are more pro from them ?? i dont think...

This is totally off topic, but he's right! If you haven't played low rates, chances are you don't know how to win a pvp w/o full buffs and low grade gear.

He meant today players dont have a clue about basic l2 gameplay.

I've just posted 2 videos of my clan playing on;

1) low-rate style pvp (no mp pots)

2) craft server

Plus most of us had been playing on low-rates back in C1~C3/4. The fact that we sticked to mid-rates for long time, doesn't mean that we've never been on low-rates, or that we consider mid-rates more valuable.

Check out your facts before talking shit, but I guess hatred is just way too much for some people to handle.

I've just posted 2 videos of my clan playing on;

1) low-rate style pvp (no mp pots)

2) craft server

Plus most of us had been playing on low-rates back in C1~C3/4. The fact that we sticked to mid-rates for long time, doesn't mean that we've never been on low-rates, or that we consider mid-rates more valuable.

Check out your facts before talking shit, but I guess hatred is just way too much for some people to handle.

check pms