Retail servers or L2java servers

What do u like more?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What do u like more?

• Retail
    • L2Java

L2Off that is my choose. Just because Off files are most of the time more stable. Still enough bugs come along, because developing for the new chronicles takes age's to do. But still a lag free c4-c5-interlude server against a l2j server which needs a reboot every 10 hours? more or less. I would say L2Off then.

• 2 weeks later...

L2j cuz its where the funs at. If you like clickin on a mob hitting f1 and the occasional health pot, retail is for you.

L2j is where you pvp after a day of playing and LineageII is a pvp game.^^

everyone create an l2j server in a homie pc and thats why l2j is going from bad to worst everytime someone creates a server .. if there werent such servers l2j would pwn l2off servers for sure!

l2j are better

because u dont specify why and only care about posting...R E P O R T E D...

i used to play l2off, but now i like (and get used to..) l2jservers, the bad thing is wallshooting (dont know if all l2j servers have that) and a lot of new bugs everyday, luckly i have mxc to get informed about them! :DDDDDDDDDD

good thing about l2j: a lot of custom stuff, npc buffers, auto events, etc etc...

because u dont specify why and only care about posting...R E P O R T E D...

i used to play l2off, but now i like (and get used to..) l2jservers, the bad thing is wallshooting (dont know if all l2j servers have that) and a lot of new bugs everyday, luckly i have mxc to get informed about them! :DDDDDDDDDD

good thing about l2j: a lot of custom stuff, npc buffers, auto events, etc etc...

L2j server with good geodata dont have wallshoting...