Rin4A's Scheme Buffer Fully Working Updated To Highfive

Like the title states, Fully working 100% for the latest revisions of L2j (as of April 1st I'm 100%, not sure of before that)

No ss because they are in the download file, so here it is, hope you guys enjoy!!

Rin4a's Updated to Hi5 (Updated as of April 28th 2013)

Credits: Rin4a for the original Buffer, Allen for some of the adaption work up to Freya, Me for adapting it properly to Hi5.

I also have ones working for freya still, PM me if you need!

updates include working PET Buffs, pet buffs from Rin4a's v1.3 DO NOT work on HighFive clients/servers (Along with most pet buffers from freya client/server [Changed some of the code to work correctly]) Instead of when choosing cubics saying (When no spirit ore in inv) "You Need 11 No Name" Says "You Need 11 Spirit Ore" Changed buffer appearance for my server and Some of the HTMLs Generated by Quest Caused Back button to appear underneath other buffs (fixed)

Squirtle i have some issues with the buffer.

1) the Back button is still behind the buffs.

2)In schemes, when im going to add buffs, it shows only one buff per page, all other buffs are behind it not below it.

Can fix this?

cheatax21

1) the Back button is still behind the buffs.

2)In schemes, when im going to add buffs, it shows only one buff per page, all other buffs are behind it not below it.

Exactly, fix it please  :'( It is first npc buffer which works for me...

Link works... files work... TY for Unlock >.>

Link is dead

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.